AliExpress 11.11.14 Deals

Just don’t cancel the order, let them do it or to send the item.
Last time when there were a C8 and C12 with XP-L for $4+ and $5+ buck the seller asked me to cancel the order, I didn’t and they’ve set the flashlight.

Mine is small order, hope he can fulfill it.

But the seller could simply choose not to ship the item, and in the end we still have to complain to Ali for a refund after the promised delivery time.

Just curious why they do this. Obviously it’s intentional. They’re the one who set the discounted price. I don’t believe in mistyping

Believe it or not, AliExpress frowns on those tactics. Do not cancel no matter what they say.The seller has a certain amount of time to fulfill an order. When a bunch do get fulfilled they end up getting permanently banned. They most likely will though ask you to provide 100% feedback when you receive which should not be a big deal if they honor the price.

Edit - If they do not fulfill the order it will automatically cancel and refund but still goes against the dealer.

Yes, but at least the seller gets ding’ed by Aliexpress on their unfulfilled orders rate. Some incentive for them to make things right.

I see seller that honored the C12 deal last time gets some good light reviews and recommendations from BLF members. I think it was a good deal for them!

I think it will have bad consequences for his account at Ali, that’s why they want YOU to cancel the order, like it was your mistake and not theirs so they don’t get penalized.

I’ll let it go & ignore the seller’s request. It’s only $2.85.
I can still get the money back after 1 month anyway, but it will at least hurt their reputation for failing to honor the order.
I’m pissed they intentionally cause all the trouble for me.

From my experience, the error has regularly been the confusion for the 15% and 85%.

Just my thoughts, maybe Ali discounting system was not clear enough, inexperienced seller wanted to give 15, calculated 100 - 15% = 85% keyed in the system. Later they found out they gave discount of 85% instead.

Not defending them at all. I’m just saying, I don’t think they do this intentionally, because it’s really stupid if they do. They gain absolutely nothing and has everything to lose.

I see Sorry, this item is no longer available!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/UltraFire-Cree-XR-E-Q5-200LM-1-Mode-White-Zooming-Flashlight-Black-1-x-AA/598585889.html

That’s so much BS…it’s intentional…baiting you in so they can scam you

Yup that’s also a possibility.
I will just ignore & see what happens.
For $2.85, I don’t care if I lose it.
For $28.5, I will reconsider :bigsmile:

I had these keychain cable ring (or whatever it’s called), they can connect with each other. I use this on some on my lights to create detachable ring. Really good quality.

It’s $1.03 today for 10pcs.

Heh… my conversation with Weilan:

What do You think?

Don’t cancel it, report it to AliExpress and mark his sales bad

Typical scamming

It was available when I posted it. Someone was faster than you :wink:
I’ve bought this one for $2.64 and it’s still available. You may try your luck there, but better be quick

So they sell one item at that price?

At least 4. I accidentally bought that many. :bigsmile:

Though I am expecting those apology message “make wrong price” anytime.

I found no good deals like a c8 just two aaa lightsi for cheap

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/1992240355.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LED-Flashlight-2014-New-Arrival-Adjustable-zoomable-Focus-LED-Lamp-Light-Hand-Torch-zoom-Flashlight-b4/2046530698.html

18650 s5 for 3$
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Hot-UltraFire-S5-CREE-Q5-LED-600LM-18650-Glare-Torch-Camping-Flashlight-L0709-P/2041194443.html

I wasn't able to score any coupons so I passed on purchasing the Damm knife. $59.40 is a great price, but I can't justify it at this moment. I did order a couple Hugsby's that Pregulla alerted in the OP.

Pulsar13
cnrffl1
Thank you for finding the P60 deals for me. I’ll check them out right now. :beer:

I got the same response. I only ordered one 502B and one C8. I’m not going to cancel my order.