Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Thanks TheBo, that’s good news :slight_smile: so I can pay directly in $ by credit card and avoid additional fees.

so my only hope now is I can still sigh in :slight_smile:

Yes GB is still open… Light is still in the finalizing part of the process

weren, as TheBo has said, you can still get in for this great flashlight! The only thing I wanted to add is:

Welcome to BLF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :bigsmile:

sign me up for 1 cw and 1 nw

so in total for me please 2XNW and 2xCW

So what happened to the mystery samples? Where those better than the first ones that EE did?

Yeah Bugs, whatup? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good, maybe not quite up to snuff, very quick turnaround on making it happen though. I think Bugsy’s checking to see if they can implement some changes in the driver, see how that works out. So it’s still a toss up between EE and Brand X. :wink:

If they respond as quickly and exactly as they did initially, I for one will recommend we do theirs instead. Bugsy’s call.

Maybe Brand X can do some wire braided/bypassed or beryllium copper springs also :wink: if they want to one up the EE team :slight_smile:

Yep, there was no news of this

I honestly can’t see a manufacturer or dealer modifying 500 units with a spring bypass. Perhaps a better spring could be used, that wouldn’t interrupt the flow of building them in the first place, but the detail work of a spring bypass is unlikely.

You may be right, but i hope that you are not :wink:

At least a carobronze or beryllium copper springs would be nice though.

Would be happy to recieve some info on the EE no more thing.

(text is suddenly showing up bold?)

I noticed that too - Let’s see this one…

Edit: Yep! - Mines Bold too.

-Chuck

Bold? Looks like someone forgot a closing tag.

Is this any better?

Nope!

Please sign me up for 1 NW. Thanks for all of the hard work on this project.

post 2k :bigsmile:

How strange, why & how did that happen?

EDIT What…. now my text are slanted…….???

You can thank Halo for that one. (dork ;P)

Put me in for a CW