BLF D80 Special Edition Flashlight? Did I miss a thread somewhere?

http://www.everbuying.com/product772324.html

Did someone at BLF set this up and I missed it??

HAHA! I bet it got around the industry that neutral tints and no blinkies must mean it’s a BLF edition.

“Should we put ‘caution, hot’ here” “Nah, go with ‘BLF special edition’ that will help sales”

That’s hilarious

I don’t think so, but the fears from the X6 GB thread seem to come true. We kinda need a trademark or someone that makes clear that they shall not use that “name” I think. Otherwise BLF lighters, tools, crapfire light, knifes and so forth will show up in no time.
They see that people buy stuff that has that name on it and just print it on everything.

pro22000 found it here. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/29645#comment-707288

I just never heard of it, so I made a thread on it.

It’s China, they can do just about anything they want, but +1, they should be told.

I contacted them and made a complaint and sent a PM to SB. See what happens.

Well , at least it seems like a nice solid light .

Neutral emitter , 5 modes , no blinkies , with a low low .

The review made the light look like a nice small thrower .

I agree that the BLF name should not be used without sb's permission ( and our cumulative blessing , of course ) , but I am glad to see a stock light done well.

HAHAHAHAhahahahahahhhhhhhhh shit.

I knew this would happen.
I even predicted it.

Frugal Translate_
English__Chinese

Copper_Brass
Lumen__LUMENS!
mA_MAMAMAMA
BLF Special BUY SUCKER

So — they should be sending each BLF member a free flashlight, in gratitude for BLF lending them BLF’s good name, right?

I suppose we could always hope they actually did a BLF-quality product. And with rainbows and unicorns.

He’d have to apply for a trademark first. Maybe they just think BLF means Bright Little Falshlight?

KuoH

Someone should create a “Funniest threads of 2015” and link to this one.

It makes me wonder if it’s actually any good…
Driver specs?

I think this just shows that BLF is more popular place than CPF

I have a team of BLFers working on this SE light…but it is not even close to being finalized, and I haven’t started a GB thread as of yet.

Not sure why it is showing up on this website. Could be a sister website to the vendor I am working with…but I don’t know.

We’re checking into it. :cowboy_hat_face:

Dang, the code doesn’t work.

If Apple and Microsoft can be pirated, BLF doesn’t stand a chance of stopping this.

Just shows that Krono’s group buy for the X6 has been noticed and hopefully they will start building lights that are more desirable.

Good Day Kronological,

From memory, Everbuying is really Banggood.

Best Regards,

George

Ha, interesting. Was it listed as Out of Stock when you visited the page? It is now.

3C tint, no blinkies, and AR lens? They’ve got the right recipe…

Huh, seems like they’ve responded to the concerns and pulled it, as some were able to put it in their carts before.