GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

add one 3C for me

Please add me in for one - 3C Thanks

Please, remember…

Ciao

You are number 206. Did you want another one?

Kronos' threads always get the excitement :bigsmile:

The X6 did not pick steam right off the bat and no matter what was an excellent deal.

Kronos - I do not care of this does or does not have copper (don't need it now and there is no driver change)....if it comes with copper great if not then so what. I also do not care which emitter...either will make light.

I have committed to 3...two of them to be gifted...because I know the recipients will be happy and grateful :)

That should be 2x NW for me, see post #199. Thanks.

I’d like one 3C…please add me to order list. Thanks!

Ah I know, it was just an exaggerated example. I know I tend to always want more and more power, and my expectations are always higher than reality. I was trying to reiterate for people with tendencies for high expectations like me, that it will be brighter, but in reality, its not that huge difference between even 2.4A and 4.0A single emitter light of the same tint, especially with slightly wider diameter lit up at the same focal length. I have to remind myself since nothing looks huge after a triple. :slight_smile: And we cant perceptually see any difference whatsoever between the two options of being on copper vs the integrated shelf…

I am in for 1 of the 1A CW

I am in for one 3C. Thanks.

I agree with Muto, why not just increase the price by a couple bucks and go with copper? I doubt if a $2 increase for a really nice upgrade will change anybody’s mind. In fact, it’ll probably attract more buyers.

$22/each if under 500 units
$20/each if over 500 units

???

500 is the minimum run to produce the copper MCPCB for the D80-SE…same as the X6-SE group buy.

It is not as simple as just multiplying the cost of copper or telling LS to use the remainder in their product line. Maxtoch or any manufacturer has minimums for a reasons and it is not just for calculating the final price.

The samples will tell more when they arrive

That’s good to know bugsy, the samples should start arriving tomorrow and I’m gonna ask mine Who’s being true Who’s cheating who and Who’s car is parked next door? I want answers! :wink:

You, You, & You :)

Anyone know if this light has any kind of clip options?

George. That's not quite right. I was the one parked next door.

I thought I’d have to ask Alan Jackson, but if the Lucky Son has those answers I’m all for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

This seems like a great idea.

1X 1a please