GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

I would like to change two of my 1A’s to 5A’s from Keengeorges cancellation please…

1A and 3C tints are in stock and almost ready to ship. All I need is the GB code from Karen, and I will PM everyone that is on the list for 1A and 3C tints.

kronos
(Updated in OP)

Do you need to remind people to NOT reply to the PM? :wink:

sorry to change my order, but if 5A is going to take a bit longer, can I change mine to 3C? i am travelling on December 22nd and would like to have it beforehand…

my current order
671) radioshaq 5A
change to
671) radioshaq 3C (if 5A is not going to be available in a day or two)

oh my, please make this abundantly clear with lots of bold and underlined text.

Last 2 small gb's woke me up several times with email alerts.

I get it, useless PMs are annoying, but I think if I were that worried about it, like some of you seem to be, I’d head right to my account settings panel and make this change:

That way you’ll get a notification if the organizer sends a new PM, but not any notifications on replies. If the organizer replies to his own original PM you wouldn’t be notified, but I bet most of us are on the site often enough to see the message before its too late for something important. Seems like a very good trade-off to me to avoid being woken in the middle of the night.

I see I was added for the 5A. Can I have a 1C as well per my request in post 1583?

Can I please change my order (#23) to 3C? I don’t want to wait for the 5A. Thanks.

Good day Krono. If it is still ok, I would like to cancel #493 - 495 (3 pcs). But I am still keeping
#406-409. Thanks for your effort…

“Seems like a very good trade-off to me to avoid being woken in the middle of the night.”

Or just turn your sound down?

If I had to get up for every little post, such as “Thanks Bob!”, I would never get any sleep :wink:

-Chuck

Every last one of you could type AND receive your messaged camped around my bed and I’d sleep like a baby. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re hours away from Go! Last minute double checks at GearBest ensuring the lights give the amperage and then we’re off and running! It’s now, at this point, that I’m truly thankful I’m not Krono or Karen. lol

And I never thought that you were Karen :wink:

Have a Great Day!
-Chuck

Is it too late to jump on board and get one of these? :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the effort in this group buy but please remove me from the list as I’m done doing business with gearbest
Thanks

I’m confused why anyone would want to be woken up when they receive an email… I get at least a couple spam each night… …?

Can I join for a 1A?

Thanks

//Tsnk

Is there any shortage of 3C LEDs for this GB ?

Switch me from 5A to 3C thank you.

I would like to ask , how much time we will have to order it after we receive the PM…?

The day the ship finally sets sail
we shall celebrate (anniversary) with great fanfare
till then hold your $ tight.
Or you can
Jump ship
Board ship
Change tint
Change Qty
etc. etc.