OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Surely shipping condition has nothing to do with the group buy price or the group buy in general. When you purchase you’ll likely get a choice of shipping options. If the items turn up damaged in any shape or form, you first off speak to the seller. If they can’t resolve it, well that’s why you pay using PayPal and you open a dispute.

It does if they package it poorly. 2 of the last 3 1405’s I got had loose pills. One was completely unscrewed. And some have come better padded than others.

Just a thought.

Still in for one Host! :bigsmile:

frankly I kinda expected to be cheaper, I would probably still be in for a one complete light dependent my financial situation at the moment this sale kicks off.

To be honest in the meantime I received UniqueFire UF-T20 and I am not impressed, not at all so now I wonder what beam will this light project.
I was never actually fan of zoomies but you people made me buy one :bigsmile:

I have 2 stock 1405s and want to make sure the complete light throws a lot more and has a better tint, than I will buy.

Like I answered in my PN. I'm in for only one host.

Zoomies when stock -with an underdriven XM-L(2)- will never impress anyone. Once you have installed a dedomed led on copper that is driven properly, they make you smile :-)

Yes I’m still in for one host

I just received word from Gearbest that the complete light will be posted on the Gearbest website in a couple days. The initial shipment should arrive to them in about a week. Once I have it, I will post up the group buy code. It will be the stock light (aluminum pill) with a XM-L2. Sorry but this was the ONLY way to have these available for sale in a timely manner. Plus, the manufacturer didn’t want to work with us with modifying the light. I do not have the exact price as Gearbest wants to make sure the weight they were given by the manufacturer is correct. The weight determines the shipping cost to Gearbest which can affect the price. The price will be cheaper than the UF-1405. Keep in mind, the manufacturer has the price of the UF-1504 basically the same as the UF-1405.

As for the host, we are pretty close to our 100 mark and I believe Gearbest is going to go ahead with that as well. I was informed they will be listing them on the website soon too.

As i don’t know if Gearbest plans on stocking them, I will be placing an order for extra aluminum pills and pressure switches through the manufacturer. If you are interested in those let me know and I can add them to my order. Unfortunately, this offer is only for people in the USA as it would cost prohibitive to ship internationally. If you insist on it and you live outside the USA, just know that shipping will be fairly expensive. For USA peeps, the pills should be around $5 shipped and the pressure switches around $10 shipped. I don’t know exactly because I don’t have the items in hand to know the cost to ship to you. Also, I need to see how many I can order before they jack up the already high $27 shipping through DHL.

Personally, every single flashlight I bought so far didn’t impressed me because of its performance. It’s potential to become impressive is what usually impresses me :slight_smile: .

Print for Modified 1405/1504 Pill

Here’s another option if we can get some machinists with CNC lathes interested. (unfortunately mine doesn’t)

The only difference between the stock 1405 and the complete light 1504 is the 1405 allows for two batteries and has an XM-L. The 1504 here has a XM-L2 and only one battery. Is that correct?

N10sivern -
Since the lights cost them nearly the same thing, can you ask if they’ll make the complete light code work on the 1405 as well? I’d love to buy the complete 1405 and the host 1504 so I can mix and match.

Correct

I will ask

+1

This is exactly how i look at this & how i buy lights :slight_smile:
Nice to see someone express my own thoughts on this :wink:

@n10sivern,
Do i need to sign up for the complete light to get a GB code, or will Gearbest release a time limited code for all instead, like they have done on GB’s before.

Actually I measured 2.87A (tailcap) with a stock driver and XM-L so I wanted to give it a bit of use before I do anything to it just to have a better Before<->After sense. Driver is 3 mode (hi-low-strobe) with memory, will try pencil hack to make it 1 mode only, after that thought to try dedomed XP-G2 with stock driver. What annoys me is that I can not get nice focused emitter projection and a oddball pill design that requires gluing the emitter, at least it’s brass so I will try to fill it with solder and make holes for screws.

Sorry for off topic btw.

I was reading your post, and other after my comment about zoomies and I was like “Ok, you got me, i’ll take one. (there wasn’t much of a resistance here :bigsmile: ) but then you mentioned remote switch made exactly for this flashlight, no need to reinvent hot water ”or use hammer and sticky tape or Fujik in our case” to make one. Remote switch is very very useful thing for this type of light so I am slightly annoyed (why: because finding a good remote switch for many flashlights can be really really exhausting) that it will not be available for the rest of us that are not in US :expressionless: This should be included as an option from the beginning, ask hunters why.

How many would u guys want made ?

i would like to see the design with (NO LIP) so that way u can focus it better, I have mine built with a xpg and it focus pretty good but it can go little deeper to get the beam smaller because the lip of the original pill stops it from going deeper

i can have my guy with his CNC do the job ? if we can get around 50pcs