OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

You can switch me from complete light to host, Thanks for putting this all together!

sorry, he needs this other one too (#44) :wink: THX!

I’m still in for the host.

Put me down for a brass pilled host too. Shipping to UK included in that price? No rush, get the order to a 100.

Corin

yes, shipping should be included. I’ve put you down for one.

Please take me off the list for host.

Sorry but I’m out. Was at #85 on the hosts list.

In for one host, thanks for all your efforts.

I’m still in for 1 host thanks. Think I was on the list previously.

Hmmm - I’m a little confused by OP quote “price will likely change”.

Price is higher than I expected when I said 5 (hosts) - but WTH……5 it is.

Initially I gave a price range I expected. It ended up being higher. I never gave a set price until Gearbest gave me one which is $24 shipped. You don’t have to commit to anymore than you want or feel is affordable. I’m not trying to rip anybody off or strong arm anybody. I don’t make a penny. I gave an estimated price range and I was wrong, to my disappointment as well as others. However, even at $24 it’s not a bad deal as can be seen by the number still wanting the host. I appreciate the work Gearbest has done to get this moving as it has been an ordeal.

Considering how much bigger it is than the Uniquefire t20, it’s surprising how many people think $24 isn’t a good deal. Granted you can buy an IR one cheaper on Ali, but it won’t have the brass pill and you’ll have more work involved in changing out the LED and driver than on a host.

Perceived value is an interesting thing.

It’s cheaper on Ali but they want $27 to ship

any news-rumors-ideas-fantasies about the complete light? seeing the price of the host, I’m afraid the 1504 will be more expensive than the 1405…

I am too wondering about complete, I don’t feel like building a light at the moment.

If and when it is offered it won’t be more. Patience :wink:
And according to the company, there is actually very little price difference between the two. When they become more mainstream, don’t be surprised to see the 1504 for the same price as the 1405.

Seems we are close but lurching around, massive respect.to patience of O P trying.to keep this going, maybe it.would be more popular if it wasn’t such an ugly light hahahaha, put me down for a second host as well, I can check some spare bits in it.and give it the lad for his end of school camp trip.
As for concern about price will likely change, I misread that bit too, but I’ve been working 12hrs nights… Within whole sentence reads price will likely change some peoples decisions as to how many or what type they will buy etc. Price now is presumably fixed and to me as poster above, brass pill plus big head for budget price seems a good deal and more what I expected the forum to be about.

Yes, not a bad deal. Brass pill closed the deal for me. Please just make sure they take proper shipping precautions as I’ll be selling 4 of the 5 I buy (could care less if the body of MINE is scratched, I’m sure I’ll abuse it…).

I’m with you on the shipping. I’ll probably sell 12-13 of the ones I’m ordering, and I hate selling new lights that don’t look new thanks to shipping damage.

I’m still in for the host