GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Hi Gearbest. Pretending not to see this or an oversight???

If you need a direct response it’s best to PM the Gearbest or CSGearbest accounts. Posting in these threads, it can get lost in the mix. I’ve had pretty good response to PMs.

Hi MountainKing,

I’m sorry it seems I have missed your message, please use the price match on the product page to get a lower price, thanks

Oh, you need to “work with your suppliers to reduce price” Guess it’s not a price match. Last time I’m using this garbage system.
You either price match it or you don’t advertise this feature. No need to go use a link to go to your supplier to “negociate” a better deal.

please don’t miss today’s flash sale

I asked to price match Fenix HL23 on their website, which they have ignored to reply to thus far :D!

On the other hand, I previously asked for Jetbeam HC20 price match and they did so in less than 24h, which was impressive, so go figure, what is going on there.

Hi vēer, thanks, and MountainKing I suggest you try too, as the Fenix is really so special brand, it may take long time

Nitecore MH20 without good price - both 14 and 15 from start hour. Where was 50 pcs?? |(

Sale is on but not seeing a good price on the Nitecore.

Not seeing any sale prices at all this time, and the current time in Beijing is 23.45, so whats the deal here? Looking for the headlight.

I see MH20 isnt on sale with 50pcs, but the rest are.

Not the: Nitecore HC50 Cree XM either. Yesterday it was priced to $39.90, I was two minute late to buy it. Hoped for a new change today.

Edit, now they have update the price.

The problem with GB is exactly this. Great and crap service at the same time. I’ve had absolutely high quality CS service from their live chat (less than 1 hour to cancel 2 orders of about $160) to the absolutely abysmal service (going in loops and loops forever and ever).

Didn’t want to miss but haven’t seen a discount for the MH20 all the time of the flash sale |(

I saw the discount when there was about 40ish pieces left iirc…

Priced matched. Thanks GB. Ordered 2!
http://www.gearbest.com/bicycling-gear/pp_187769.html

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

9.16 update

closed

Wow…Great price on the Fenix BC30R. Too bad I have the BC30 already. With its self contained batteries and charging, is a sure winner!

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

9.17 update

closed

S15’s flash sale price is higher than S15R’s¿¿¿