BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Thanks. Actually my wife or I mow it with a walk-behind. Takes a while. That picture actually includes a bit of my neighbors yard. Mine stops maybe 75 feet past the mulberry. My walk-behind is not the city model though. It’s a 52” Exmark zero-turn walk-behind with a sulky. I walk it but my wife uses the sulky.

I doubt that I will ever carry either light, so I would like a good presentation. But, they will have batteries in them for dog walks and duty around the house! :slight_smile:

One more ss/cu set with box….nr 325 please, thanks!

from the aluminum side — how’s that looking? Parts lego-ing? Driver behaving? Finding emitters?
Just to say — take your time. Take all the time in the world, this round. I’d be happy to hibernate and come up in the springtime to find the light ready, and flawless.

NPR just had a piece

One of the manufacturers of Chinese ball point pens explained: they have an entire department full of people whose job, all day, every day, is to click each ball point pen.
Those destined for the Chinese market get clicked once.

Those destined for export to Japan get clicked twice.

He said it costs twenty cents per pen to click each pen one time — and his Chinese customers won’t pay the extra cost, preferring a higher failure rate.
His Japanese customers (these are wholesalers or brand-name-appliers, mind, not individuals) are willing to pay for a second click, to catch those that fail after one click.

Familiar.

This project could get comparable attention. Anyone happen to know Chinese Premier Li Keqiang?
Maybe he’d like a couple of flashlights that China can show off with pride.

Please add a box to #60.

Thanks,
Mike

I’ll have a box please. #122

Thanks

SS/Copper NW with Box please.

Regards.

#225, add a Box please.

#249- put me down for a box

Ok fine. I’ll take a box :stuck_out_tongue:

lol! caved under the pressure….

Yeah. I think mj felt boxed in.

‘Boxed’ in….oh no…

But you’re right, with all the excitement surrounding the nice display case, he couldn’t keep a lid on it.

I’ll try out a group buy.

One Aluminum set in NW please

1 set - SS/Cu NW – Box

#344 if possible.

edit: 01/12/16

Backing out of the GB. Thanks.

Hi OL. Do you think you will be able to resist modifying these? I know I wont be.

I’m down for set cu/ss and another set aluminium. Please cancel aluminum and make it 2 orders of the cu/ss . Thanks

Kindly add a box for me:

184) Evilc SS/Cu NW - Box

Gotta have em...

#182 - box

#261 - box