Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

How did the threads match. I tried my BLF A6 tube and the threads didn't match.

It didn’t match my bare BLF A6, but on the Skilhunt it matched fine both ways

I’m using protected Xtar 800mah 14500 they fit fine, and I get all the modes

No, but I’m STILL seeing “ready to process” in my order status. A separate order placed later shipped a few days ago.

How much is the h15?

Now that is the best recycling I have seen! Take a lemon and made lemonade…

How does the light balance and feel? I am working with Neal at Banggood, who has contacts at Skilhunt to try and see if they will do a run of short tubes for 18350 (which also fit 16340, CR123, 17355, etc) length on their lights. I think even the H15 has enough meat in the head to do a 18350 tube.

It would need a clip of course, but a groove for the new Convoy clip, or their stock clip would be fairly easy to do…

VERY NICE!

Coincidentally, I got my shipping notification about 2 hours after posting here.
Looking forward to getting the light! :slight_smile:

PM for H15 please.

It works on the H15 as well :

It fits the headband :

Some family fotos :

Size comparison :

I think i would be nice with some “real” tubes, this works but I wouldn’t use it in the rain.

I think the Skilhunt headlamps are great with a short tube it’s even more versatile.

I just received MY shipping notice as well :-)

Dug out my bad bare tube, it fits the head end, but the tailcap is too big for the 14500 tailcap. Great find! May have to get a H02 now…

Use Teflon tape on the threads for some weatherproofing…

I just saw this. Please pm me the prices and codes.

Yes…. PM ME Price Please

Price code please?

Please pm me the prices and codes

I was not going to out RemanG but since he outed himself ;) ........ He IS the tube guy and small light guy!

What are the differences between the H01 & H02

I’m looking for an 18650 floody headlamp for up close / mechanic work… Im looking at these skillhunt H01 & H02…

And another question why are some h02’s shown with a lens attached with screws while some are without the 4 screws…?

I have the H02 and the H15 but between the H01 and the H02 this is what I know....

• Mode spacing on H01 was less than desirable for many (I am usually in higher modes anyway)
  • H01 allegedly has slightly less output (40 Lm ??)
  • H01 has side switch like H15
  • H01 only available in CW (NW did not come until last year when we did this last with Skilhunt)
  • H01 only available with TIR (which I prefer)

In my opinion I think the H01 is still a good choice, especially if:

• You want to mod light with different emitter and/or driver (initial cost is less)
  • You like side switch
  • You like the TIR

I also really like the H15 with dual battery capability and everything else I listed in the review. My H02 has hours upon hours of use (hundreds if not more than a thousand) and is a great light and maybe an invisible bonus of side-switch. My H15 is waterproof against heavy rain (I am in Florida) but the H02 also allows me to flip light around so switch is left hand and underneath light to add even more protection of waterproofing.

In the end....no matter which you get all are good. I just ordered H01 to have, see, maybe play with. I have many different brands at work and I prefer my Skilhunts especially with the TIR. The other lights usually end up getting loaned out every night but they also withstand the abuse.

Please pm price and code for h15 nw. Thank you.

I received my lights today. It took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

I have to say that the H02 in NW is awesome. Does anyone know if they make a tube light with the exact same switch and TIR?