Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

I was not going to out RemanG but since he outed himself ;) ........ He IS the tube guy and small light guy!

What are the differences between the H01 & H02

I’m looking for an 18650 floody headlamp for up close / mechanic work… Im looking at these skillhunt H01 & H02…

And another question why are some h02’s shown with a lens attached with screws while some are without the 4 screws…?

I have the H02 and the H15 but between the H01 and the H02 this is what I know....

• Mode spacing on H01 was less than desirable for many (I am usually in higher modes anyway)
  • H01 allegedly has slightly less output (40 Lm ??)
  • H01 has side switch like H15
  • H01 only available in CW (NW did not come until last year when we did this last with Skilhunt)
  • H01 only available with TIR (which I prefer)

In my opinion I think the H01 is still a good choice, especially if:

• You want to mod light with different emitter and/or driver (initial cost is less)
  • You like side switch
  • You like the TIR

I also really like the H15 with dual battery capability and everything else I listed in the review. My H02 has hours upon hours of use (hundreds if not more than a thousand) and is a great light and maybe an invisible bonus of side-switch. My H15 is waterproof against heavy rain (I am in Florida) but the H02 also allows me to flip light around so switch is left hand and underneath light to add even more protection of waterproofing.

In the end....no matter which you get all are good. I just ordered H01 to have, see, maybe play with. I have many different brands at work and I prefer my Skilhunts especially with the TIR. The other lights usually end up getting loaned out every night but they also withstand the abuse.

Please pm price and code for h15 nw. Thank you.

I received my lights today. It took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

I have to say that the H02 in NW is awesome. Does anyone know if they make a tube light with the exact same switch and TIR?

Maybe?

http://www.skilhunt.com/products/flashlights/ds-series-edc-light/

Edit: I will contact Skilhunt in the morning about the DS21

Got my H02R already! Ordered Jan. 6, received Jan 20. Light is great. Quality is on par with my ZL H600, but at a fraction of the price. Another great job Bugsy!
Thank you very much.

I’ m curious about the price. Can you PM me the code for H15 NW?

Finally got round to ordering the H15. Nice round price :slight_smile: Really wish I’d ordered earlier though as the £ has fallen massively against the dollar this week. Ah well, may get a H02r after the Chinese New year if the GB is still going. Thanks.

I also ordered a few H15's on the 18th. Anxious to see them first hand. I plan to mod one for myself and gift away the others.

I may still go after the H02 once I see how mod friendly these are.

I’m in for the Skilhunt H15.
Thanks

Interested in H15 NW and H02 NW

thank you!

I really like the included clip. I found this clip works well on my other headlamp which didn’t come with a clip.
I asked the vendor about providing spares, and was told not available.
Skilhunt hasn’t replied to my email asking to sell me spares (over one week).

I did find generic clips which have a polished stainless finish, but I like the black.

Would anyone have a lead to find spare pocket clip, I prefer the Skilhunt

Ask J-dub74 or RemanG if the new Convoy clip works?

I have the BLF A-6 that clip is too large in diameter, if the Convoy clip fits the A-6 it maybe too large as well.

On the H15 the new convoy clip is a bit loose stock, it could be bent carefully to fit if you wanted. I do not have the larger skilhunts, so those are unknown to me….

I never thought I’d get all wound up about a flashlight clip!

These look great!
Request order info for these lights, H02 NW in particular.
Thank you!

It was shipped in 24 hours from order. :bigsmile:
Skilhunt custom service is very nice and fast.
that’s why I bought H15 NW without any heistation.

I’m interested in H15 NW.
Can you PM me? Thanks.