WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

+1

3 more here at BLF

the 291 on the Italian list is still correct?
if so 41 to go!

Yes :slight_smile:

Add me for 2 more. One of each tint.
Is NW tint good for a zoomie ?
I find CW better functionally for a thrower and NW for small flooder like s2+,
but a zoomie is both.

Doubt CPF needs to get involved, by the time the final samples has arrived and tested properly, we’ll probably be up to 500 anyway. I prefer they test them and find potential issues before they start selling them, been enough drama in the group buys lately I think? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, awesome news about the Bistro UI! Love the Kronos lights, and that’s one of the major reasons for it.

I’ll take one in tint 3b if available, 1A cool white if not. Thanks!

GREAT news!!

I hope they’ll finally update to the firmware I sent back in November (and again in January). And tune the button timing better so a medium or long press won’t take so long. And turn down the tail brightness.

+1

Unfortunately, I Hope Manker is NOT making these lights as they do NOT seem to have any effective QA & QC controls/processes in place.

And they change designs/features (without any notice) AFTER the lights have been agreed to by the organisers.

Who is making these lights & their hosts? Is it Jaxman? Or?

Best Regards,

George

Could be Warsun. I don;t know but their quality is better…somewhat. The X65 and X50 are OK lights…but when you take them apart one never knows does one? +on the firmware updates. Might as well do it right the first time. We WILL find out!

. And turn down the tail brightness.
Or even make it red for reading in fly modus with the cap onside

+1
I’m not pleased with the build quality of bare BLF A6 and luckily for me my Kronos X5/X5 SS Cu are slightly better finished

Am very happy that the Cometa will use TK Bistro fw

Sign me up for one CW please

Please count me in for a CW.

That´s why you need two of them. :smiley:

Lol. You mean when you take them apart there are seashells and piano wire and stuff that has nothing to do with Electronics and Lumens but it somehow works ?

mmander - I’m in for two - 1x CW and 1x NW

Got the X65 and think it will need breaking before it can be taken apart whole, not really cool
Though the Cometa does not need modding so that would be less of an issue :wink:

Oh what the hey, I don’t like ZOOMIE’S! But this one…… well it’s way too cool not to have! Better get one of each, so please put me down for a CW and NW!!! Thanks!!

Wow, what a project
sign me up for a CW
TroelsDK, CW

It is cool. I told my wife about this project. The the organser took it to these helicopter guys who were so imprssed they wanted one. “You are going to buy this right?” was her response :wink:

If there are no new Italians added there, we have 32 more to go if I am correct.