Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

I got the last lights in stock from Ric, because i wanted the desert yellow ones. I didn´t find another source. But the VG10 is an alternative or this light: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10008950/1793800-nicjoy-g5-1-cree-xm-l2-3c-800lm-5-mode-pure-White

Had my order show up today, they look great. Now to wait for the X6’s to show up so I can build them!

Thank you!

Did need to let you know I got my package safe and sound. Excellent as always. Now to order the lights I bought parts for…

Im interested for D01 pill and C8 spacer for Cute 3 optics :slight_smile:

Finally got the pill and 10507 optics from kiriba-ru put into the green Convoy S2+ host I’ve been waiting for.

All went together great :slight_smile:

How much would a kit for the m1 quad cost?

how much would a kit for an x6 triple cost?

I am looking to build one of these lights. I like my m1 and would like it to be more intense.

To build M1 quad, you’ll need:
-my kit ($15-16 with milled place for optics legs) will be ready in 2-3 weeks
-Tpad quad pcb (http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=700&search=quad)
–4xLEDs (XP-L HI?)
-Khatod quad 25.4mm (PL115106 Khatod 10 Degree 25 mm Circular Beam Optic - Integrated Legs).
Kit is ready for use, just drill hole in the center of stock pcb shelf, solder driver wires and go.
I DO NOT have tpads, hi leds, khatod optics.

For X6 triple, you’ll need:
-aluminium ($4) or copper ($8) spacer
-Noctigon XP32 mcpcb ($5)
–3xLEDs (any XP-sized)
-LEDIL Cute-3 optics ($3-3.5)
You’ll need to sand mcpcb OD, drill central hole both in mcpcb and host, solder driver wires.
Obviously I have few XP32s and some leds, I will probably have Cute-3SS 2-3 month later.

I am interested in a copper pill for a triple convoy s2+, and a carclo 10507 optic.

PM for shipping details and payment?

built my X5 all, the spacer fits perfectly, thanks Kiriba-ru.
I am interested to D01 and C8 pill

I will be in the seventh heaven if somebody will grab them for the shipping cost:

They are MUCH better without fan that any other existing heatsinks.
One for $8
Five for $22
Worldwide shipping with tracking.

lol, I have thought about buying one of those a few times but just don’t have a need for it since I am overrun with PC heat sinks myself.

I did get an X6 built with your spacer, it turned out great, I used 219C 90+ CRI and the beam is amazing, the optics seem to mix the tint and give it a much more even and white beam. can’t wait to try it out!

Although I do have to say that a 26650 based light makes more sense for these triple builds, the X6 is a bit unbalanced with only an 18650 in the back, plus I like the grip of a 26650. I will be getting that F13 spacer from you for sure.

Oh and 3x 219C with thin 24 gauge wire will pull about 16-17A and make a bit over 3000 lumens if anyone is interested. It also gets HOT FAST.

Sadly I am missing 2 XP-L2’s I had planned to use in the other light so I have to wait for those or I might go with a XP-L HI. Not sure yet.

Any suggests about 26650 hosts?
I haven’t tested F13 yet, I hope big contact area can improve heat transfer. Anyway I’m not satisfied with its quality and anodizing. It feels much cheaper than X6/X7.
Last one also doesn’t looks like best choise. 20mm driver, tube that can’t take most 26650 cells, strange tail construction.
Most other 26650 lights have too big head for cute-3 optics, or electronic switch, what makes mod not so simple.

PALIGHT 26650

PALIGHT X960

The F13 is not a super high end light for sure but it is the best 26650 host I have found so far for a triple build.

That PALIGHT X960 looks good but where can you buy it and how much does it cost? I could not find anyone with it in stock in a quick search.

Sorry for my poor english.
Palight A8 X960
2017 the latest version,has Coated glass,Head is relatively large….
Quility better than F13 more.
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.w5003-14862954686.17.VFpT7o&id=14147631179&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&=undefined&scene=taobao_shop

How about the Jaxman X1 host (26650)? I’ve read good reviews about thenlight and there seems to a host version for about $36 shipped.

Its head looks too big for 35mm optics, similar too X3.

What about the Trustful A8?

https://www.amazon.com/Urparcel-TrustFire-Modes-Flashlight-1600Lm/dp/B00G22V9H8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485117799&sr=8-1&keywords=trustfire+a8

It was before my time, but wasn’t this a BLF classic group buy?

26.5mm bezel hole. Too small for 35mm optics.