Liitokala Lii - 500?

^

I'm not so sure clones would be a bad thing (not saying they are clones), as the both of the two units I received when they first came out were defective. Meeting the standard test for insanity, I did order 2 more during the recent AliExpress promotion for $10.99 each. They were sale priced at $12.49 and then there was and additional discount and a coupon to get me to $10.99. That sale is over now. Here is what I ordered. I'll try to remember to report back when I get them.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Liitokala-lii-500-LCD-3-7V-1-2V-AA-AAA-18650-26650-16340-14500-10440-18500/32795706260.html

20 $ is already a very low price. I only hope I can get an original charger. I shall not be disturbed by few dollars.

Exactly my thoughts also……… :+1:

so will one of these charge 4 li-ion cells at 1A

cheers D

Yes :+1:
I have 3 of them :wink:

I got scammed by the LiitoKala official flagship store, the charger never arrived and I got no refund.
I can not recommend them to anyone. The seller was very rude and ignorant.

File a complaint with your credit card company.

I will give it a try.

What is the “LiitoKala official flagship store”?? Give us some details please.

Maybe your info, with a bit more detail; will help others avoid this pitfall.
:slight_smile:

I posted on page 2 that I got mine from the “Littokala Official Flagship Store” last September with no problems. Here’s the link.
Click me

liitokala.aliexpress.com

Same store I purchased mine from. I guess I lucked out.

I have the Li-500. It’s an excellent charger and analyzer. The price point is remarkable.

It really is an amazing charger, especially for the price. I have several high quality chargers and I find myself using this one more often than not.

I’m the same way. It is my “go to” charger most of the time.

Hmmm, thanks for the info. :+1:

I wonder if they actually are affiliated with LiitoKala or just named their “store” the “LiitoKala official flagship store” ??

Except when I’m charging 26650’s. I leave that to my Xtar SV2 which does them at 2 amps. But you already know that :slight_smile:

Yep, that is one of my few exceptions also. :slight_smile:

Those cheeky bastards all make out their stores are the official Liitokala webstore, impossible to know which is, actually doubt any of them are run by Liitokala.

+1 . :+1: … Well said.