[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Your second light is number 758. First was 219.

As much effort as you are investing Jason, it is a shame you aren’t in the initial group buy.

Thanks, I had not seen her :person_facepalming:

Yeah, the first 19 on that list show no double down payments. I would expect a double from Tom E as he is first. Something does not seem right. It must be an old list.

I’m a machine. No time for sleep.

Actually I do need to lay down. Been up 24 hours.

So far as I dug up my findings about Canada taxes and duties of DHL, on LED lights those are duty-free but probably taxable. They just have declare this DHL package with “LED light or Light Emitting Diode” and everyone in Canada will pay less plus having tools to deal false duties on it.

Sources : DHL Brokerage: accurate information - Page 10 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums and http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/trade-commerce/tariff-tarif/2015/01-99/ch85-2015-eng.pdf at the Tariff Item “8541.40.00”

Nah, that doesn’t seem fair.

I just like helping out.

I've been away from the forum for quite some, and did not monitor anything. Recently I received a PM from The_Miller stating I could place my order. Given it said clearly I could order one, I went through the motions and placed my order for one and paid. After paying I went back to the order page. At the bottom of the page it states, BE FAIR, only order the number of Light(s) that you signed up for. So, I thought about that. Had to speak with the miss's to confirm before I hit the bank account a second time. That's when I placed the order for the second light and (8) batteries. At that time I gave it not a second thought i may have circumvented the system, due to the order processing. Once that did, I recalled I also needed to pay the additional $14.96. Of which I paid with a different transaction number. I did not feel to be doing anything wrong. Just trying to abide by my commitment to purchase two as I agreed. Short of that, I'm confused. All the changes after the fact helped my position. There's a little more to it that I'd rather post openly, that may explain better. Please PM me and I will explain

I agree he has more then earned a spot in the first batch after all the time and effort he has put into this. It is really the least we could do.

I am talking to Neal about it now.

Not to worry, you are not “in trouble” or anything like that. It was just a simple misunderstanding. We totally understand, it is bound to happen with a project this large.

Since you only sent one down payment and are not in the first 22 to request a 2nd light, the 2nd order will need to be canceled but you will be welcome to re-order it at the $150 price when the next batch of PM’s goes out.

Or if you don’t want the 2nd light anymore you can not place another order at all. No harm done.

Feel free to PM me and we can work out the details there.

In order to pay for the second light, a PM was to be sent to do so, allowing to pay the down payment for the second light, or make Neal aware, only a handful were sent, make sense?

If you are in the 555 group and you signed up for more than one unit in THAT group, then you can order what you signed up for. Perhaps what was not thought of is for that pm to include the people are signed up for MORE than one unit (regarding the down payment which was did not consider members who signed up for more than one unit) and WAS not considered as such.

Perhaps just add the lacking downpayment amount for the extra unit/s in another PP transaction, since you already have Neal PP account.

I asked Neal about it, he was not aware, I was offered a spot from a member to take his second light, this Neal is aware of, he sent me a PM about it, I agreed to take it, and that is where it’s been, no word from Neal?

Please put me down for a second one. TIA.

I have paid Neal for both lights, to include the down payments, plus batteries, through Paypal. I have the transaction numbers if necessary.

PM sent TA

I just realized that on my PayPal it didn’t include my country, I sent Neal a email, is their anyone else I need to make aware?

Not to worry, that is not necessary. We will handle the rest through PM.

You did nothing wrong, just a simple misunderstanding.

That should be good, he is the keeper of the order list.

Ok, I just talked to Neal, Apparently like kawiboy said Miller never actually got around to sending out the final downpayment requests to those last 22 people.

So he said we can go ahead and allow the following 22 users to order their second light at the discount

622 Tom E 2nd #44
623 Wineslurper 2nd #69
624 giorgoskok 2nd #98
625 Kurt_Norway 2nd #105
626 adnj 2nd #121
627 Muto 2nd #156
628 Lyubo Yanev 2nd #160
629 aslpg 2nd #171
630 Gerrh 2nd #175
631 Abqjohnny 2nd #188
632 KawiBoy1428 2nd #193
633 Docp723 2nd #209
634 Aardvark Spleen 2nd #215
635 Norddeutscher 2nd #228
636 Dralf 2nd #231
637 Angel Martínez 2nd #262
638 Mindaugass 2nd #266
639 Lights-Out 2nd #277
640 slackwolf 2nd #291
641 DarkerInSol 2nd #302
642 needmorlts 2nd #306
643 darkpenguin 2nd #310.6

If your name is on the list, you may order a 2nd light with the link you already have. You will simply need to add 15 of the $1 donation’s to the order to cover the downpayment cost and note in the reply to the email that this is your second GT order and that $15 of the donations are for the downpayment.

ONLY those on the above list can order a second light, please don’t order another light if you are not on the list and cause more work for Neal.

Ordered……………

Followed the directions in the email, and…and everything went smoothly :partying_face:

Much appreciations to the entire BLF GT team.