[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Will the group buy price only be awarded to the first 1000 names on the list?

No, everyone on the list will get the price, those after 1000 will just have to wait until early next year for the next batch.

Loving the logos.

Good tip of the hat to the BLF team on the one under the switch, with just the LT bunny in it, and still meets the requirement of Lumintops full name on the tail w/the CE/ROHS .

Tastefully done LT. :+1:

Now to wait for my turn at getting one.

New to forum.would like to be put on list to purchase the giga thrower blf gt.let me know how process works.thanks.

All you have to do is post in this thread that you want to be included and it will be done. The Miller updates the list every few days.

Payment details are not set. Once production starts and it gets close to buying time you will get a PM telling you all the details. What store to go to and what special code to enter to get the discounted price, etc… We may even need to do a small deposit before that. It’s still not known.

So for now we wait. :smiley:

With all of the specific instructions on page 1 and recurring GB instructions in recent pages I’m surprised the team is so patient with answering the same question again and again. Nicely done! (It must be frustrating).

if someone wants to swap from the first list to the second, like that student guy perhaps……

I’ll take the spot, pay $155 NOW, you can get the later one for $111
We will figure out the payments. I can buy it for $111 and PP you the difference for when you take my spot….

They got their own choice of BLF font too, it seems (looks much like default sans bold, which is not bad at all i.m.o.).
Non slanted ‘GT’ does look better with non slanted ‘BLF’ though.
Initially i tried ‘BLF’ and ‘GT’ in the same non slanted font, both Q8 style and fattened Sans bold style, and it did look more balanced actually…

I liked this though:

:sunglasses:

But anyway, does this mean everything is now ready to start production? :money_mouth_face:

Production is already on…

Production started a few weeks ago, the lights are now almost ready to be shipped in the next few weeks.

Wow, already started? :open_mouth:
Awesome !

The Miller is still off line though, right?

That’s quicker than expected! Great news!

Yes, this was announced last week, this is why there was such a rush on the Logo :wink:

I’m not a team member, but I try to help out.

The response I give to new members is mostly copy and paste with a few changes depending on what was asked. I don’t keep rewriting the same answer over and over. :wink:

Lumintop is showing their true colors. Class act if you ask me… :wink:

If someone doesn’t want to order a GT any longer, will other people farther down the list then take his/her place?

Or asked in other words: how big are my chances being number 1049 in the list, to get a batch 2 light?

Post #9000 !!! On page 300 !!!
Cool :laughing:

Oh, so I should delete my last post and claim 9000/300 for myself? Is that what your saying? :stuck_out_tongue:

Do it :smiling_imp:

D’oh!
:wink:

Just kidding. I actually got post 8k a while back and didn’t even realize it till later. It doesn’t have any meaning to me.