[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

NW for me to please.

I get where he’s coming from, and I would’ve preferred a more descriptive commentary, like, “Hey, those pirates ripped off our U21!!”.

After reading about the UI, though, I don’t think I’m interested in either one. Couple of dealbreakers for me… not going to get into it all.

I`m interested in one CW.

GB is useless in answering any kind of query. They respond with macros, simply repeating the same exact blurb to 2, 3, 5, different questions. It’s like trying to explain baseball to a dog…

Eg, the nice 8buk battery case (Solarforce? Nitecore?) they have… they claim it can fit 18650s and 26650s (as well as 16340s, CR123s, etc.). Wtf?? Will it fit ⌀18mm cells and ⌀26mm cells? How?

Someone else asked if it’s big enough to accommodate 70mm protected cells like Panny-Bs. Same answer-macro.

Bugger them.

I’m interested in a CW. Can I have the code please?

Will wait for a review before ordering though I think.

Basically i think this is a great design. Large head , bigcapacity 26650, ultra brightness and throw xhp35hi in a super compact body . i had just got all the parts needed to mod xhp35 into a courui01 bighead and although the courui has more runtime, it is also by far bulkier and quite expensive to mod vs this utorch which on spec looks better in quality. The only thing holding back from the manker u21 is its discriminatory pricing(considering its map policy and cost) but this GB makes it no more excuses not to buy . :stuck_out_tongue:

put me down 1 nw please.

order one cw, thanks.

Any reviews on this particular knock-off yet?

Hi Joe - no, still wait'n, but mine has been shipped out Saturday w/tracking but no priority. The OP's has been shipped, hop'n DHL for his review, so should get it maybe any day.

PM me the coupon for NW please.
Thanks

I am a newbie here. Please let me know how I can participate in this Group Buy. I would like one CW version. Thanks

one NW for me.

Thanks

Tom is right , mine has just been shipped with dhl .

Edit : In 4-7 days will be here i guess .

It was actually shipped 12/3 , not today :person_facepalming: .
I will get it today if local dhl office is still open ( on my way now) .

Great news can’t wait to see some pictures :laughing:

It’s here guys :wink:

First thing first : the UI …

From off —> one short click turns the light on at the lowest level.
From off —> a long click turns the light on at the last used level (low mode does not count).

When the light is on —> a double click gives you strobe mode.
When the light is on —> a single click when the light is on advances in the next mode (low-medium-hi-turbo (if you are in the constant output mode) , strobe-SOS-“breath flash” if you are in the flashing mode).

There is a shortcut for breath flash: from off make 3 double click.
When the light is on breath flash, a single click will activate the SOS, a double click will activate the last used mode.
In breath flash mode, the led under the switch will slowly turn on and off .

I don’t know if i upload any pics today , probably tomorrow i’ll make an album .

The UI doesn’t sound so bad :smiling_face:

giorgoskok, what’s your first impression of build quality?

It’s high quality . Anodized square threads , ar coated lens , very nice and smooth reflector without imperfections.

Anodization is good , it is kind of matte .

It’s night here and i can’t take good pictures in my “lab” so I’ll upload them tomorrow (in 12? hours approx.)