[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

PM me the coupon for NW please.
Thanks

I am a newbie here. Please let me know how I can participate in this Group Buy. I would like one CW version. Thanks

one NW for me.

Thanks

Tom is right , mine has just been shipped with dhl .

Edit : In 4-7 days will be here i guess .

It was actually shipped 12/3 , not today :person_facepalming: .
I will get it today if local dhl office is still open ( on my way now) .

Great news can’t wait to see some pictures :laughing:

It’s here guys :wink:

First thing first : the UI …

From off —> one short click turns the light on at the lowest level.
From off —> a long click turns the light on at the last used level (low mode does not count).

When the light is on —> a double click gives you strobe mode.
When the light is on —> a single click when the light is on advances in the next mode (low-medium-hi-turbo (if you are in the constant output mode) , strobe-SOS-“breath flash” if you are in the flashing mode).

There is a shortcut for breath flash: from off make 3 double click.
When the light is on breath flash, a single click will activate the SOS, a double click will activate the last used mode.
In breath flash mode, the led under the switch will slowly turn on and off .

I don’t know if i upload any pics today , probably tomorrow i’ll make an album .

The UI doesn’t sound so bad :smiling_face:

giorgoskok, what’s your first impression of build quality?

It’s high quality . Anodized square threads , ar coated lens , very nice and smooth reflector without imperfections.

Anodization is good , it is kind of matte .

It’s night here and i can’t take good pictures in my “lab” so I’ll upload them tomorrow (in 12? hours approx.)

Thanks giorgoskok! Even without pictures I think I’m satisfied enough to place my order :slight_smile:

So to understand things right.
The blinkt modes can only be accessed by a double click when its on?
How quickly do you have to ‘double click’ ?

UI sounds pretty good.

Double click from on OR off.

I’ll test thectime you have to make the second click .

Could I please have a coupon code for one NW?

It is great . As someone said , lowest mode isn’t a “moon” low mode , but it is 20? lumens .

Checked time between clicks , you have to press it for the second time after exactly you release the 1st click . Not someting difficult or “too quick” , i think .

The UI sounds exactly like the U21 - this is good I think, least it's known and maybe the same exact driver then.

Small and last update for today , the bezel isn’t glued , i removed bezel-lens-reflector easily.
tomorrow I’ll write the review.

Thanks for the update @giorgoskok.
Seems like U21 UI, including the breath flash.

Any idea if there is short cut to Turbo mode, either from On or Off?
IIRC, some one posted that a triple click give your Turbo on U21, but I’ve no idea how true it is.

Looking forward for your photos of the light and thanks for making the GB happens.

Triple click activates breath flash.

If you enable the flashlight using long click , and the change to turbo & turn off the light , long click will access turbo everytime (until you change it). (wrong…)

Sounds good.
Doesnt look like you accidentally access the flashy modes when switching the normal modes.

In that case, a code for NW.
Thank you.