[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

Code please, interested in a NW

Review?

Ordered my 2 Thanks!

Please PM codes for both, and thanks!

I should have a light for review soon . I’ll post here when i know more

I wait for the review to decide

I am interested for a CW

Thanks for GB

Code sent.

Thanks!

I am interested for a CW, code please.

I would like the code for a CW unit, please. I might wait for a review before ordering, though. Thanks George!

Now then, if I may, regarding this:

I find it amusing (and somewhat hypocritical) that a company from a country which blatantly allows infringement of intellectual property so much that the US placed it on a “priority watch list” is complaining about ANOTHER Chinese company is ripping them off. Welcome to Chinese capitalism. Furthermore, while I respect their right to attempt to enforce MAP to protect their dealer network, I would think that it would be in their best interest to relax that policy with forums like BLF and CPF. As flashlight enthusiasts (euphemism for junky/addict/flashaholic), we help critique, review, promote and generally grow the production, development, improvement and evolution of flashlight technology in a very significant way. Manker may not have done anything directly wrong, but they benefit by being a part of the system which routinely rips off international (edit) intellectual properties, so at the very least, they are guilty by association. If IP violation was not so rampant in China, there would not be sufficient business to support so many manufacturing facilities, and companies like Manker would find it even more difficult to have their products produced. I get that this is what drives the competitive nature of the industry and is why we are able to get great deals on lights.

I appreciate flashlight companies trying to protect their dealer lines, but if the dealers aren’t providing me with any significant benefit, why have them as middle men or why give them such a big cut? On-line stores like BangGood and GearBest are also dealers. If they can make a profit and offer products below MAP, why do I need a brick and mortar store?

Sorry for this rant. Just struck me as funny. Stepping down from my soap box now. :slight_smile:

NW for me to please.

I get where he’s coming from, and I would’ve preferred a more descriptive commentary, like, “Hey, those pirates ripped off our U21!!”.

After reading about the UI, though, I don’t think I’m interested in either one. Couple of dealbreakers for me… not going to get into it all.

I`m interested in one CW.

GB is useless in answering any kind of query. They respond with macros, simply repeating the same exact blurb to 2, 3, 5, different questions. It’s like trying to explain baseball to a dog…

Eg, the nice 8buk battery case (Solarforce? Nitecore?) they have… they claim it can fit 18650s and 26650s (as well as 16340s, CR123s, etc.). Wtf?? Will it fit ⌀18mm cells and ⌀26mm cells? How?

Someone else asked if it’s big enough to accommodate 70mm protected cells like Panny-Bs. Same answer-macro.

Bugger them.

I’m interested in a CW. Can I have the code please?

Will wait for a review before ordering though I think.

Basically i think this is a great design. Large head , bigcapacity 26650, ultra brightness and throw xhp35hi in a super compact body . i had just got all the parts needed to mod xhp35 into a courui01 bighead and although the courui has more runtime, it is also by far bulkier and quite expensive to mod vs this utorch which on spec looks better in quality. The only thing holding back from the manker u21 is its discriminatory pricing(considering its map policy and cost) but this GB makes it no more excuses not to buy . :stuck_out_tongue:

put me down 1 nw please.

order one cw, thanks.

Any reviews on this particular knock-off yet?

Hi Joe - no, still wait'n, but mine has been shipped out Saturday w/tracking but no priority. The OP's has been shipped, hop'n DHL for his review, so should get it maybe any day.