Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

Well I tried to call them via chat. They are resorting to cheap antics of not responding so it seems. I'm not going to keep typing to hear myself type. I now called my credit card company and filed a complaint since I am protected against fraud.

Well I tried 4 different times to talk to Sharon at dino-direct. I got through one time and that's when she stop talking.

I am going to avoid dino-direct like the plaque.

I had no choice but to go through my credit card company legal dept and file a complaint on goods ordered were not received. If dino-direct wants to stoop to this level and be like this, then I'll stoop to their level and use my legal rights to obtain my money. It will just take a little longer. Credit card company is sending me dispute forms to sign and mail back to them to start the dispute proceedings.

Hi ILIKEFLASLIGHTS, I read your plight. Perhaps you might wanna contact Summer and see what she/he can do for you.

What most of us have done is to open up a case (as I have mentioned twice above), use the Customer Svc green button. Open that case, and then contact Summer to follow through if you need help.

Banging tables esp on Live Chat won't help. Mention this again, do not to use LIVE chat.

We either got refunds or gift cards.

Info is : The product centre was only got the word and did a check yesterday. From now on the cells sent out will be protected, I just got re-confirmation 10 mins ago from Summer. What if this screws up? Start the process again. No biggie, it's $6.71 per pair - I can take the risk and do that.

There is no way that the order you received recently can be PROTECTED, absolutely no way. Yours got sent way before yesterday.

Life is more impt to waste brain cells over this dude.

Cheers bro!

I used the live chat the first time and got a full refund pronto. I thought I would try it again. My mistake. I'm through dealing with them. I got plenty of time to get my money back. And I will get it back. I'm in no hurry.

ILF your getting really stressed over this issue, honestly its not worth it, for $6. I do understand the whole picture . We are dealing with overseas market, a whole different market. Every time I buy someting, my fingers are crossed. I also got the wrong ones. Summer told me they will send me the correct ones. I also have two batteries I get to keep.

This doesn't affect to my buying from DD either. If there's good deal I'll take it.

Did the buyers who received the unprotected get a photo of the batteries sent to them via email?

I am wondering if the photo's are legit or not. I just received a photo of my order and they look like they are protected. We shall see.

Yes, but the image wasn't very clear.

Ok which one of you bought 10 pairs of them. I know its someone from here.

The rest of the album on Facebook from DD can be found here.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233291053401725.60231.100001624957728&type=3

Looks like a whole bunch of batteries were bought, this means plenty of results.

..and the presence of QA-sticker is a good sign indeed. :)

(No, it wasn't me. My 3 + 4 pairs of possibly unprotected ones haven't arrived yet.)

The QA sticker looks promising. Does the previously sent unprotected ones have the same QA sticker?

And no, that's not me either. =)

I have to wait for my trustfire 2400, hope that they will be protected (order them 10-12 days ago). If not I contact Summer to find a solution (I need protected to give to to freind, who aren't flashaholics and for my flashlights which need more tahn 1 battery).

I got a pair today and they are also UN-Protected. Genuine but wrong.

No QA -sticker on either set.

My two 504B:s rock, though...

Add me to the list. I just received my unprotected ones also. I start a case and they responded in 12 hours and offer me $4 gift card but I refused. Let’s see how DD handle this.

Try a positive and nice approach to the CS. That's what I do and DD have always given me a fair deal, whether it be a giftcard of the full amount or slightly more or a full paypal refund.

Good luck!

Little off-topic here, but how on earth can one get a picture of his order before being packed? I looked around their site like crazy... Is it something you can select at check-out?

OK QA sticker on new shipment is a positive sign. Thanks for confirming.

They email you a link to the facebook picture of your order. But odd, I didn't receive one in my last order.

My order of 3 pairs that i just ordered on Friday got shipped out today 2 hrs ago. Also received an email of the 3 pairs of batteries....seems quite customised/automated, it shows exactly 3 pairs. Also have that bright QA sticker. Hope someone at the Product Centre really changed the new batch all to be protected cells from now on.

Didn't get that either, did get order complete and order shipped notifications, but no images or links to images...