Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

I sometimes don't get the email with the link to the image either. If I want to check I got the right stuff I go to DD's facebook page and look through all their recent albums until I find the order with my items in it. Its a pretty time consuming task.

Heres their FB page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001624957728

These image system by DD is a brilliant idea. I have to congratulate them for coming up with it.

they must need a few people full time to actually take all those pics. it is a great idea. now the pick your packager, im not so sure thats a great idea, but i guess options are always good

It might be automated, pick the order, put it on the packaging table, print the shipping label and at the same time from the computer printing the label, take a webcam picture and have software put it online.

That's how I would do it.

Ordered 24.10.2011, received unprotected cells today, will raise a case immediately after the account log-on problem is solved i.e. I'm not able (even) to raise a case now (or to make some more orders not that I'd like to right now)...

I was conversing this with another member and what he said makes sense. Dinodirect, DD, KD would never stock any of this kind of stuff in their inventory. If you look at DX at the bottom right corner, you'd see the supplier.

Listed by Supplier: OPURSTECH, added on 10/22/2011.

Listed by Supplier: YangLight, added on 12/22/2010.

Listed by Supplier: GynElectricalTrading, added on 5/15/2007.

The description, pics all come from the supplier.

So if the supplier decides to screw it up with a little tweak to a certain SKU, these online retailers can't do anything about it. Even most of us did not detect it.

Fact is, Batteries/flashlights are a sideline, the majority of their biz is prob some cell phone accessories, clone iPADs, sex toys, Doraemon Hello Kitty stockings whatever s*** that you can see on Aliexpress too.

Why can Dinodirect survive for so long? Why can DX even advertise widely and you see on yahoo/google? They are fluorishing not because of flashlights.

It makes sense now.

All those look to be unprotected. Look closley to the neg end it appears "flat" no sign of pcb chip.

Got a shipping notice for mine last night. Everything I've ordered recently shipped next day, but these took about a week to get out the door. Anyway, looking at the picture, it looks like one pack is unprotected, the other is... or maybe neither is, it's hard to tell I guess. What do you guys think?

Zoomed in they look unprotected.

You're probably right, I was thinking the bottom one may be protected, it looks like there is a indention ring on both ends of the battery pack, at least on the one cell.

Zoomed in they look unprotected.

[/quote]

It looks like mine are unprotected. :(

Well I tried talking to them again via chat and told them this was my last attempt at talking with them before I sign my paperwork to file a dispute with my credit card company. Well I was told I will get a full refund put back on my card. I gave them 48hrs to do so. Sharon said it would be done. I said I want an email stating all of this as well. She said no problem. At first she offered me a $20 gift card. I said no. I am not ordering from you guys ever again. And for anyone who wants to state well you got free batteries out of the deal; I would rather have got what I ordered and be done with it than to go through all of this crap. It's not about the free batteries. I could care less about them. I want what I order the first time or the second or whenever I order it to be correct. Sure we all make mistakes, but companies like Cabelas don't screw up hardly at all. They pay attention to detail when I order from them. And they got my trust in them that I know they will get it right. That's why I like ordering from places like them.

[quote=ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS]

Well I tried talking to them again via chat and told them this was my last attempt at talking with them before I sign my paperwork to file a dispute with my credit card company. Well I was told I will get a full refund put back on my card. I gave them 48hrs to do so. Sharon said it would be done. I said I want an email stating all of this as well. She said no problem. At first she offered me a $20 gift card. I said no. I am not ordering from you guys ever again. And for anyone who wants to state well you got free batteries out of the deal; I would rather have got what I ordered and be done with it than to go through all of this crap. It's not about the free batteries. I could care less about them. I want what I order the first time or the second or whenever I order it to be correct. Sure we all make mistakes, but companies like Cabelas don't screw up hardly at all. They pay attention to detail when I order from them. And they got my trust in them that I know they will get it right. That's why I like ordering from places like them.

Gotta love the US of A

I see where you are coming from.

But wow...you turned down a $20 gift card.

Zoomed in they look like crap. (picture clarity wise)

DD should zoom nearer when taking pictures.

I turned down a GC in my issue with DD too. Cash is king.

Disclaimer: I have not had the problem others have had with the batteries from DD. I never even ordered them. My issue was with a dead LED in the 504b offer.

With that said, I feel like offering a giftcard is a way of drawing the consumer in to spending more $ with a company that said consumer has an issue with already. Said consumer is likely to spend more with the company if the issue is resolved first before the invitation to spend more with them.

If you lodge a Paypal dispute........this cute little packer gets it.

I must admit, there is something in me that digs women in lab coats....

Possibly DD has an angle here?

I would of bought a nice light with $20 off. I accepted my $10 gift card, now what should I buy?

This one. For sure.