Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

I spoke with someone on the live chat and they offered a GC which I accepted. They dealt with it well I thought.

Why on earth are mine different than all others before? Looks like something has changed.

Anyone else got them in these cellophane wrappers? They do seem to have the PCB indentation in the shrink foil at the negative terminal... I did ask them to pay attention and ship only protected batteries and not unprotected like they did with a lot of people here in the paypal note field.

DD agreed to reship my protected battery. And they sent it last night. Not bad. At least i don't have to ship the wrong battery back. In your face manafont, DX, solarforce, focalprice, kaidomain.... for making me send bad stuff back.

And , DD still on avoid list.... This I don't get. Maybe the person who put the AVOID status doesn't have any shopping experience with them? If you don't have any shopping experience with them, you shouldn't post that status. Be real folks!

Vortex, looks like protected. But really low-res and unsharp photos, can't really confirm. My 3 pairs i can't tell also.

Don't know, I got to keep several wrong or defective items myself in the past from both FP and DX, just recently I got to keep a $13something 36W led driver that had broken pegs, but otherwise works OK from DX. They told me to keep it and find a use for it.

I think DD has a price point for items to be sent back, for example if the item is under $20 you don't need to send back.

Don't worry about the cellophane. I got 4-5 battery pairs in differnet orders and all are packed this way. All batteries are well (only one pair 14500 is unprotected).

Hehe, didn't worry to much, just figured they changed something since all batteries I saw in pictures didn't had the cellophane...

Got mine, unprotected, no hologram, short flames:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5043/p1010469zeu.jpg

plain silver text also, fakefire fakes... and on top of that unprotected, I'd ask my money back or reship what you ordered and no fakes...

I paid less than $14 and they offered me $18 gift card. I think I'm going to accept it.

Got second shipment.

One cycle only and these performed ~2050-2100mAh so much more poorer than first pair.

This second pair was just in a tight shrink wrap like first one but WITH a 0,5"x0,5" hologram sticker.

Got refund from dispute from this, also.

http://www.dinodirect.com/trustfire-lithium-battery-18650-2400mah.html

Looks like DD's main distributor/supplier is screwing with them too..... Can't be so many changes within a short time frame.

If that's the case, as mentioned in other threads, there really are some suspect quality stuff floating in the market, DX/Ebay/DD/MF/KD nobody seems to be safe once the current good stock runs out.

Remember, i got good capacity + protected stuff the first time round.

2100mAh is not poor per se though, but still visibly lower than the main batches. See how's the max discharge current, they are still usable stuff but no pocket rockets pls. :D

But then hey, Ebay sellers pack Ultrafires with triple XM-Ls that bounce off well over 3 amps at the end of discharge. LOL!

Got mine, came unprotected, possibly fakes, yawn, don't know if I can be bothered doing anything about it.

Pantaloonie, can you post some pictures of yours?

As soon as my daughter gets home from school and tells me where my camera is, sure.

Thank you my friend.

Gorann, did you order them after Summer told us they would double check before sending them out? or before?

Okay... I ordered them after that.. So Im hopefully receiving the protected ones!