TK's Emisar D4 review

ah yes. i got it already. ive read about it when i read your review for the first time but didnt got any clue what it meant… so its around 145 lumens for the xpl hi… thanks a lot

any reply, short or long, is very much appreciated… thanks

Slightly off topic I guess but I’ve just bought my first D4 finally and I did as a few here suggested and got the nichia version plus the noctigon 4XP XP-L HI board.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what to do with the leftover LED board? Is there a host or driver you could suggest for it? Cheers!

Pulled the trigger and bought the D4Ti Raw XP-L HI 5000k :slight_smile:

Is the shipping from Intl-outdoor just as fast/slow as other Chinese shops?

you could always ask for express shipping as i have… costs additional 6usd

I would love to get a D4, but cannot afford one right now.

My D4 took 3 weeks to ship from intl-outdoors to East-Europe, Estonia.

All that caffeine will catch up to you sooner or later

You can enter this post in the giveaway

And then, one Sunday, over two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, one girl sitting on her own on a small moon in Earth orbit tried to make light of those ancient events, hoping the world could be made a good and happy place. This time it was right, it would work, and no one would have to get nailed to anything.

Sadly, however, no one seemed to notice the joke, and the idea was lost forever.

This is not her story.

But it is the story of a place where people go to make light.

You’re in luck, because you have won the giveaway. You can choose from the following prizes:

• A review of the D4 (click “first” at the top of this page)
  • Free-as-in-speech source code (click the Link in my signature)
  • Comraderie with like-minded souls (click anywhere on this site)

It took me 20 days to get my D4 cyan 219CT, which is about the same time as a few FastTech and GearBest orders, so figure on 3 weeks. I can’t speak for your postal system in Holland, but that’s my experience getting this stuff to Miami.

I just ordered a D1S 3A from Hank, so we’ll see.

Chris

same question :slight_smile: any suggestion?

I like the HHGTTG quote. Must dust that off for another read sometime.

The penny took rather more than three days to drop for me…

I’m now reminded of the time when I was working in Germany and told someone that “Ich bin heute sehr früh auferstanden”, which means that “I was resurrected very early today”, so they naturally fell about laughing. I’m not good with mornings, but I’m not that bad.

I had actually intended to tell them that I got up very early that day, which would have been “Ich bin heute sehr früh aufgestanden”. Amazing the difference that one syllable can make :slight_smile:

I ordered a 219C today. Pretty excited.

You will be happy
I just ignited my blue 219C 18350 and it is glorious.
Enjoy the brilliance.
Show your friends.

Thanks. This will also be my first 18350. Ordered the vapcell.

Do any of y’all know how quickly they restock these? I really want to get a green one, but Hank and Richard are both out currently.

Mtnelectronics stock d4 regularly… i will guess about 10 days… just put your email address to be notified wheh they got in stock…

I’m curious if anyone knows which emitters have been most popular?