TK's Emisar D4 review

Reminds me of Abraham Lincoln’s famous quote: “If it’s in quotations on a picture on the internet, it’s probably real.”

thanks! :wink: so that probably means the D4 xp-l hi will be very similar to my S41S xp-g3… so too floody to use as b bike light :frowning: too bad. I’ll get it anyway of course, but I doubt I’ll just be able to keep it in my jacket both as edc light and as bike light.

Maybe if I find the carclo 10621 shipped to europe for a reasonable price (without paying 8-10 eur just for shipping) I’ll give it a try too.

Where’s the best place to get a D4 currently? I’m fancying the blue one, Nichia, plus 18350 tube.

intl-outdoor.com

:arrow_right:

Time for someone to make a portable D4-cooler/coffee warmer!

Have you tried buying here?

Have you tried buying here?

USPS Priority Shipping to Italy is $5.99

Yeah probably the best (and only) place to buy them is intl-outdoor… I am also going to buy one but before buying I’ve tried to ask Neal if he’s still selling them, just in case, you can try too:
neal@m4dm4x.com

The price would be the same I guess, but I remember he was selling cells as well so maybe I can add a VTC5A or VTC6 in the box.

Ah, the ones in the US should also check mtnelectronics

thanks but that price is for the US only I guess… here is the checkout page for just 1 carclo with shipping options to Italy:

thanks, I already knew about Conrad but I’ll try asking in that thread too :wink:

You can’t access Neal’s deals on Martin’s site as it says deactivated because of PayPal problems. I’ll likely go with Int’l-Outdoor.

Actually he replied me and he’s still selling them. The prices are slightly lower. Too bad he has only VTC6, I wanted a VTC5A.

I ordered my cyan 219CT with cyan 18350 tube and the pocket clip, from Hank at International and got it 20 days later.

Great little light. The clip is fine, but it doesn’t work with the 18350 clip. While I have some good 18350 Aspire/AWT cells, I run the light with the Sony VTC-5a and don’t mind the added length for such a cool light.

Chris

question,cos iam still not decided……is the xp-g2 MUCH less bright than the xplhi version?...

Yes

XP-L HI V3 1A

XP-G2 S4 2B

It is brighter, but worth the extra $18?

well…the difference…is not so much…ok.thanks:)

Is the 219C available with the same beamshot?

Yes

D4 219C 90CRI with the floody lens

LOL in person it’s a big difference!