Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Dale and I are very pleased to see you guys getting your orders and also seeing that the 35 high HAS lived up to our projected output levels, we were sure that it would as we have always been aware of the power levels that the drive would be pushing the light.

I was a part of this forum long before I became a part of the Haikelite team so I will never mislead any of you in order to sell anything.

My company did not make anything at all from this group buy I only agreed to handle some of the logistics as a favor to Dale.

Enjoy your purchases and most importantly have fun... I should have the 35 high in stock by next week at the latest I hope. I will be posting some other products that arrived late yesterday. The SC02, MTO3, MTO7S 70.2.

Have fun.

And what exactly is the measured output? I think I’ve missed this part.

There’s no official measurement yet, only photos which look quite promising. But you have missed nothing.

I think up to now nobody made a measurement or a comparison of the new delivery.

I also can’t wait.

If somebody from Germany wants to send me his, I might compare it with the one I have!

I’ve seen one photo of the beam without comparison to another light, no camera setting given. Owner estimates 6000 - 7000 lumens. That’s it.

This was a factory direct buy... If you have any issues you may ask for a full refund if you are not satisifed with your purchase.

If you were not part of this group buy how about we let them enjoy their purchase.

What are you talking about?

Hi,

I wrote PM to Dale some days ago. I asked for tracking number, but no answer yet.
Are all flashlights sent?
Is it possible to get the tracking number?

Which carrier was taken for shipment to Germany?

Thanks.

Only Dale with have that information.. I am sorry but I do not have access to the Database in China.

The Holiday is in full swing so it may take him a bit before he gets you an answer/

That was not intended for you.. Only for anyone that was not part of the group buy.. Constant negative comments from members that are not even part of this group buy...

I think we would all welcome any information provided from anyone that is part of the group buy and has already received their order.

It is just extremely disruptive when someone that has no part at all in this thread offer opinions.

If someone has made a purchase for one of the lights in this group buy but, made that purchase from a source outside of the factory direct supplied orders of this thread should take that matter up with where they made their purchase or contact the support team on he Haikelite main page.

i think everyone to europe goes with PostNL but someone can correct me if thats not the case…

Are you a member of the TFL?
Please PM me there. My username in the tlf is the same like here: UlfM1

The discussion is about the MT09R 70.2 & 35. Why should it matter whether you were a part of the group buy or not? There are members here who were not part of the group buy because they want to see more beamshots, measurements, data etc before purchase. Surely those members should not be excluded here. Members outside of the group buy ask questions. Some questions are answered by members also outside of the group buy. Sounds good to me.
Any external input of information regarding these lights I would consider positive, and I see no reason to exclude that either.
I don’t see constant negative comments here, merely reason based skepticism. For the record, I have an 8 out of 9 fail rate with Haikelite.
What I consider “extremely disruptive” is for example when you state:

“…and also seeing that the 35 high HAS lived up to our projected output levels, we were sure that it would as we have always been aware of the power levels that the drive would be pushing the light.”

I surely hope for everyone that you’re right about this, so we can all enjoy these new lights. But I don’t see arguments, measurements or whatsoever for you to back up your statement.

Based on my record.

8 out of 9, I am “skeptical” of your assertion. Just to be fair.

As all of my 11 out of 11 have been outstanding.

I am in the group buy, lights received and are above my high expectations.

Just heads up, I just added the MTO3 XHP 70.2 with the latest driver with total output of 12000 lumen And the MTO7S XHP70.2 th a total output of 5000 lumen.

These are currently in stock and ready to ship for the U.S. and Canada market.

You can find both here. He Said She Said Sales

Enjoy...

Okay my part of the group buy is complete... I agreed to take care of the logistics of the group buy and offer members a nice discount. None of which had top happen.

The group buy was started to offer the members here a chance to get the latest model from the company at a nicely discounted price so that you may all enjoy a great product before retail sales..

I do not even have the 35 high in stock myself because I asked Dale to fill the orders from the group buy before shipping my order to me. I have a ton of customers waiting for the light to make it to me so they can purchase it. But they can't because I put all of you before myself.

I did not at anytime agree to a debate as part of my role in this group buy. I am not going to debate any of it.

So anymore question comments or complaints. Contact the factory at haikelite@yeah.net

My role in this group buy is complete....

@ mortuus

In my case…………China Post EMS

I don’t understand why you are being so defensive in this thread. People have not been attacking you, just discussing some issues they have had with previous lights and every time you seem to take it as a personal affront. This despite an enormous amount of support and enthusiasm for this group buy, the lights, and you personally.

Frankly it’s making me pretty nervous about my purchase. I jumped in because it looks like a cool light, a nice addition to my collection but at this point I am beginning to regret this purchase.

I sincerely wish you the best and I am grateful for the work you have put in on this group buy but for the sake of your own reputation you really need to calm down and let people discuss these lights; the good and the bad. This last post sounds like a bit of a rage quit and really doesn’t inspire confidence that you will be able to provide a decent customer relationship with those who purchase from your store.

Not MT03 and MT07?? :stuck_out_tongue:
“MTO3” looks wrong.

Well stated. :beer: