Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Still have yet to receive email confirmation of my order from Haikelite.
Should I be worried ? :smiley:

Fingers crossed they havenā€™t run out of stock for the 70.2 sand tan.

Havent received my confirmation too. But im still very calm, if the guys at Haikelite need the extra time, so be it. I can waitā€¦but theres still a chance that theres something happening in the next days, so keep your fingers crossed!

Im more anxious about the 35 sample, hopefully it will arrive at all @ Terryā€¦

1xMT09R 35 high, neutral warm, tan color. $105
1x batteries $20
1x charger $10
Total $135

Paid in full

I bet Haikelite official wait for all the order till 31st, then ship all together. It make sense and time saving.

Decided to pull the trigger on a second order. First order paid in full for a 70.2 with batteries and charger. Now I am paid in full XHP 35 with batteries and charger

MT09R triple XHP35 Hi Navy Color with Neutral White Emitter $105.00
Quantity 4 *18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A Batteries $20.00
1 Charger $10.00

Total paid this order $135.00

I guess now when I receive my 70.2 I wonā€™t wish I bought the 35 Hi, as long as they both are reliable I will be more than pleased. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to this group buy.

Total paid for both orders $290.00

MT09R triple XHP35 Hi Green Color with Cool White Emitter $105.00
Quantity 4 *18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A Batteries $20.00
1 Charger $10.00

Total paid this time $135.00

This is my second order to go with my 70.2 CW triple batteries and charger ordered previously and paid for separately.

My total order now consists of one XHP 70.2 Triple in Cool White and a Navy body with a full set of Sony VTC6 3000 mAh 30A Batteries and a charger for $155 and this order of one XHP 35 Hi triple in Cool White and a Green body also with a full set of the Sony VTC6 3000mAh batteries and a charger for $135. Total of $290 paid in full via PayPal in three payments of $15, $140, $135

Really hoping they arrive safe and sound and sooooon. Lol

OK, bit the bulet and hopped on.
XHP35, green, NW
4 batts
charger
paid in full

Hi guys and thank you to all that have placed orders and participated in this group buy.

The group buy will officially close at midnight tonight est. Time.

The Haikelite factory really has their hands full processing these orders and making sure all are shipped out before the Chinese holiday begins.

There will be another announcement soon after the group buy closes, possibly before depending on Dales schedule. The work day in China is just starting so the exact time will depend on how the work day progresses.

Again thank you all for participating. I hav e no doubt that you will be very pleased with your purchase.

There is still 3 and half hours left so plenty of time to get a last minute order in.

Full payed while Terry was writing his post ...

$290 for:

MT09R triple XHP35 Hi Neutral White in Green Color $105.00

4 *18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A Batteries $20.00

1 *Charger $10.00

MT09R triple XHP70.2 Warm White in Navy Blue Color $125.00

4 *18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A Batteries $20.00

1 *Charger $10.00

Thanks and good night

You still had plenty of time...

ā€¦ to make a decision and go to bed ā€¦? itā€™s already 3 am here :zipper_mouth_face:

nah, its better to do so in order to have sweet dreams :innocent:

Hi Terry and Dale.

Thanks for all your work on this. Iā€™m a new member and I canā€™t believe the time that people put into these group buys.

I ordered 3 and will be patiently waiting.

Oh what the heck, sure Iā€™ll get one (if there are any left). I just sent full payment to Haikelite:

$125 USD payment for the following:

- MT09R triple XHP35 HI $105.00

- 4*18650 Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A $20.00

- Navy Blue colour is my 1st choice. If Navy Blue is not available, Khaki Tan is my 2nd choice.

• NW (neutral white) LEDs

For those of us who does not live in US, what does EST time equate to relative to GMT?

35 minutes from now...

Or 5:00am GMT which is midnight est.

I collect watches as well so GMT is simple.

Group buy is officially closed...

To bad we didnā€™t get to see some beam shots/video of the XHP35 HI before the Group Buy ended :frowning:

Same here. I was hoping for at least extra beamshots from the manufacturer. Good for them that the light sold well, but even when Iā€™m purchasing a $10 light they provide more specs than this.

Please do not attempt to place any orders after the closing time.

All this will do is slow down everyone else's orders by taking unnecessary time sorting through late orders.

Closing time was when my post went up saying the group buy is closed. Anything after that time will be denied..

Thank everyone.

Hi Terry, eventhough Group buy is closed , We are still waiting for your Beamshot of XHP35. Thanks.