✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF04S (XHP70.2) & MF04 (XHP35 HI) - BRASS@.@

Yes, one person measured this with a DMM. I wish they could use a clamp meter as DMM kind of suck at measuring amperage in that range. Or maybe we could at least get a second measurement from someone else to confirm a change in the driver from Astrolux. Right now, I’m still skeptical.

I measured MF02 driver at 2.4A

MAN, THAT THING IS BIG!!!

Looks horribly unwieldy…but I’m excited anyway!

That sounds more realistic. Was it the most recent version of the light?
Maybe they have done another driver revision.

Interested! Count me in!

Price? Interested if cheaper than BLF GT and cheaper than it can be bought in the future.

Why even put the price in the title if it’s just a placeholder? If you try to scare off people, that surely works.

If you are a true flasholic :wink: , you would know this light represents something special, a coming of time, a disturbance in the force , a shift in the fabric of flashlight dimensions. Never before such a beast have been mustered , never before such a blasphemy against the establishment. Brute power is forged from batteries into a tiny needle beam of retinel burning energy ……. a tad more possible causing gravitational shifts in time. Nooooo, its the Reflector. it has been mass produced in a big enough format of affordable(hopefully) tag , it had never been able to be produced in any aluminium light in such a scale at such a price?. This truely represented a seismic shift in my aeons of flashlolism. The holy grill . A MFING big head, for once they have stopped scrimping on what the light needs to come out from. This isnt what anyone had experienced since birth. Cry Nuuuuu MOAR. :+1:

Are you talking about the GT?

the blf gt looks like a balanced light, that thing does not? isnt the battery tube way too short for the big head? must be awful weird to hold that thing no ??

I suppose most will use it with a shoulder strap.

The GT is a good light and i know lots have put in great efforts into its realization :+1: .

The MFing04 is a production light maybe with a more affordable price tag and a bigger head/shorty body which magnified its inbalances of the force to fit in my pocket. That is why its a disruption. i dig around in my shaggy pocket and found a creased up $100 dollar bill. Im still thinkin whadda it should go. :money_mouth_face:

interested

Interested

List updated!

Interested

I am interested in getting another light. My 1st one is in post 77 and 2nd is this one. I want both to be NW if that is an option. Thanks

Interested

Isn’t this a BLF GT with the short battery tube?

Same basic idea. Flashlight companies are always copying each other. It’s nothing new. I guess the only new thing is that companies are realizing there’s a market for these oversized lights.