FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

I paid $82.99 with free delivery. I was probably the first person to buy the flashlight. Banggood marked the flashlight as shipped. Nothing happened so I emailed them. Sorry flashlight failed to pass security check. We will refund money in many days….

What a piece of junk group buy.

I was probably within the first 20. Haven’t even received a shipping notice yet.

Mine has been released from export customs and is at “export airport” so I think it has passed the security check…whatever that is. I dont know undestand why this is happening to some parcels from China. My EC01 I ordered from Aliexpress was sent back but they sent it again and it went through fine. It came in Banggood packaging so I’m guessing it was dispatched by them.

I ordered within an hour of receiving the code so I was one of the first. Some people who ordered after 100 have had theirs shipped and some people who ordered earlier haven’t. Seriously, this is one giant mess.

If everyone who ordered one posted saying they ordered it, I was #12. Had they said it would ship in January I still would have ordered it. I don’t get why they give out shipping dates knowing it won’t ship. Seems like they are setting themselves up for people to get upset. I did receive a shipping notice but no tracking info.

I would be #56 in that logic whom ordered. They had shipped on the 11th according to their site and e-mail notification along with tracking number in e-mail as of currently the 14th Canadapost indicates its on the move to destination with a projected delivery of the 20th fastest shipment I’ve seen from BG in terms of shipping date and delivery.

yeah this one sounds bogus, if no battery its weird suddenly all flashlights fail a security check when sent to usa… something is not right u would thinkg banggood would have figured it out by now why its failed and ship it different then?

China Post is in high-level bureaucratic exercises.
I have several packages in which the security check failed.
Some have changed tracking numbers, others without changing tracking… some have arrived, others continue to be sent from one office to another within China.
Those who are sent by other means have no problems.
I am in South America.
I think the point is not to get nervous and wait using patience.

Breaking news! Security controls have increased because several possible defectors of the party have disappeared from the places they frequented.
Intelligence services have detected that they can escape from the country hidden inside simple flashlights.

Please send coupon!

So they let some through and send others back that look exactly the same…

So let me get this straight, has no one here actually received the flashlight???

No, it is a new flashlight model, just finished, that only started shipping last week, so actually they are not there yet.

I got a message from DHL that mine will arrive tomorrow! Great! :smiley:

The logistics of BangGood: over confident shipping dates, delay in production equates to hasty shipping with improper manifesto / parcel content, fails security at outbound terminal (customs). As for chronological order, someone is dealing in a mess of orders, and never realises the disparities of first come, first served.
Just my take on this group buy.
I ordered late, about 133rd. Thinking the first batch will have bugs to work out I’m playing it safe. Lo and behold, get an email my order shipping on the 9th of January and now (Jan. 15th) is in transit in Richmond BC. Fastest shipping, too fast. Canada Direct = priority mail?

edit: @lotrbfme: It’s damn frustrating to have an item cancelled for unclear reasons. I can feel the pain especially with this groupbuy. I’ve had some setbacks with BangGood, but nothing of this value. They may not weigh the client’s monetary investment to their errors. Someone is not thinking fairly.

I was part of the initial 100, and mine was shipped on the 10th. This was confirmed several days ago by customer service, and now that I talked to them again today they said the item was returned! Really unprofessional, very dissapointing.

Thank you! I actually paid $82 - $5 paypal coupon that paypal gave me for december and I also got another $5 thru cashback from my credit card for December.

Now that the flashlight is lost I missed the opportunity to use both things and instead of paying $72 now I have to pay $90. Its not pleasant. It wasnt my mistake, they should just send another one instead of refunding me the money.

I’ve got e-mail notification from GLS a few hours ago, it’s gonna be delivered tomorrow.
Shipped from banggood to EU, no tracking number available.

Now at a loss without the coupons. I’d try messaging them to resend, explain that a re-purchase would be higher $. Lost coupons is double whammy!

Edit -addendum:
Have you tried to PM FreeMe, he is in liaison with BG.

I have ordered one, coupon worked, thanks!

I message Banggood to have them resend it and they said it is not possible.

Interested in group buy