Giveaways Winners Announced【New Release】Mini-size Lightweight Headlamp/flashlight - 1100-lumen, 16340/CR123A battery, only 37g

Looks really nice, and would be very useful because it is so small and light.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Looks good,

Thanks for the giveaway.
This looks really handy for a car-repair light, with the magnetic and usb charging.

Looks great, I appreciate the red emitters, very useful on headlamps!

Thanks for this giveaway.
I don’t have Cyansky lights yet, but this one looks good.
I’m in.

Thanks for the GAW.

I like the addition of red leds to a headlamp. My only concern is onboard charging with CR123 compatibility. You just know someone will plug it in with a non-rechargeable battery.

Pretty handy for such a small flashlight to have both white and red LEDs.

Would be great if it was available with a 4500K or 3000K high CRI emitter.

Thank you for the giveaway, I am in!

Looks pretty nice. I’d love to see neutral or warm white with high CRI. Red is a nice secondary color, and a fun feature in such a small light. Thanks for the giveaway! I’m in.

Looks cute. I’d like a long tube option and a good clip

I like it. Small, neat.

Version 2 should have the option of an high CRI led and a backlit switch (to easily find it in the dark).

This looks like a nice little headlamp. It would be great if it could support both 16340 and 18350 batteries.

Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in.

Thanks for the giveaway, maybe this could be my first headlamp!

Nice light, this could be my favorite light. Currently I like most the HS10 from Sofirn, but it has some drawbacks which this light seems to solve.

Comparatively:

• HS10 has rubber headlamp mount and it is frustrating to remove it from headband. This HS3R snaps in and out of a metal housing. A+.
  • HS10 has a very nice warm glow at 2700k. I really like it and cant go back to using bright white lights. It is easy on the eyes. I hope that the HS3R comes with warm temperature.

Observation/Request:

• Many of us know the advantage of using red light. It is excellent in the dark to maintain night vision of your eyes. However, on the video it shows that the first button activation for the flashlight goes to white light. This is not good as it will make an initial blinding flash before going to red light. Red light should be first.

edit: HS10 not HS15

looks nice, I would use it at work.

Pretty cool. I’m in.

Thank you.

Hmm, is this the smaller version of the HS5R? I actually have used one of them for a while now and I absolutely love it — super-light and the SFT-40 is great.

(Not in this giveaway, just wanted to share my appreciation for Cyansky.)

100% agree. Metal is durable, yes, but it scratches the body.

I have suggested if Cyansky want to use metal, then perhaps a plastic or rubber cover/sleeve over the metal.

UI needs improvement to having direct access to Eco from off, and also click for On/Off.

If neutral High CRI emitters are an option, and the magnet is strong, this model will make a nice work light.

Love the size.