Giveaways Winners Announced【New Release】Mini-size Lightweight Headlamp/flashlight - 1100-lumen, 16340/CR123A battery, only 37g

Hi, BLFers,

Thank you for your active participation. The list of winners we got through the random.org website is as follows:
1,#4 Ledhead
2,#76 sesgum

Congratulations! Please PM us to send your recipient information including name, address, phone number, etc. We will send the prize as soon as possible.
Thank you, everyone. Have a nice day! :beer:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

The lightweight headlamp Cyansky HS3R is coming. Small size, lightweight, red and white dual output, all-metal design, magnetic tail, ECO mode, max runtime of 60 hours, wider and more comfortable headband. Is it the headlamp you want?

Features:

:white_check_mark:1* white LED, 2 * red LEDs.
:white_check_mark: 7 modes Output by one-switch Control.
:white_check_mark: White and Red Light Dual Output.
:white_check_mark: Powered by 1 * 16340 battery and compatible with 1*CR123A.
:white_check_mark: Full Metal design.
:white_check_mark: Type-C rechargeable.
:white_check_mark: Magnetic tail design.
:white_check_mark: Max. 1100 Lumens and 200 Meters.
:white_check_mark: Max. runtime 60 hours.
:white_check_mark: Compact and Lightweight(55g with battery).
:white_check_mark: Wide and comfortable headband.
:white_check_mark: 5-lumen ECO mode.
:white_check_mark: Waterproof: IPX8(2 meters underwater)
:white_check_mark: Impact Resistance: 2 meters
:white_check_mark: Working Temperature: –30℃ ~ 50℃ / –22℉ ~ 122℉
:white_check_mark:Product link

:star: Click on the video to learn more about HS3R Headlamp

【Giveaways】What do you think of this headlamp? Leave your comments here and we will randomly draw 2 lucky winners to win Cyansky HS3R headlamps on August 31st. Good luck!

Does it come with a choice of neutral white emitter?

Cool little light. How long will it run on turbo before it steps down?

I like this light. I own no Cyansky products but I’m pretty sure I would use this. Thanks for the GAW!

Nice little headlamp
:wink:

Very compact and nice looking.

Would you consider a battery tube for 18350 battery size as well, that way it could also take 16340?

Very nice, especially adding a red channel to such a little light. Thanks for the giveaway, I’m in!

Nice to see a small headlamp. I have a lot of 16340 batteries, so this will certainly be used.
Thanks for the give away.

Small with red LEDs. I like it. It would find a place in my rotation of headlamps, for sure.

Good idea, along with a tube extension for 18650. I use 18350’s and 18650’s a lot but seldom the 16340 format.

The light itself looks good. Features seem well thought out. Light enough to wear without feeling that bump on the head from long wear times.

What a great little product. USB-C charging, 1000lumens, two hands free, crickey.

This looks outstandingly versatile, covering close-up work or illuminating the whole work space (or path). I look forward to seeing what the dimmest setting is on the red LED output.

Nice little light that I could use for work. Got any plans for different tints? I’m in!

I like that it has red, but I don’t know about the headband. I do quite a bit of after-dark running and I’ve never used a hard plastic headlamp holder that was half as comfortable as a silicone holder.

Very cute little lamp. I wonder how comfortable the headband is in the long run.

Looks good but I would want high cri and warmer tint.

A rigid plastic bracket like with Skilhunt would be nice.

Cool white. NO WAY.
Press and hold for on. NO
Press and hold for off. NO.
Only one solid red level.
No clip.
Too much of a visible hot spot. I don’t really see anything that I like about it.

Looks great.
Even when it is so small, it is really powerful and it has also ennough running time. Good job. :+1:

I would prefer a lower eco mode (1 lumen or less) but I love the red emitters in such a small form factor