Giveaways Winners Announced【New Release】Mini-size Lightweight Headlamp/flashlight - 1100-lumen, 16340/CR123A battery, only 37g

Don’t own a Cyansky flashlight (yet). This would make a good starting point :wink:

As always: win one, give one away.

Interesting little light. Red could be useful.

Looks good Cyansky. I would want high cri and warmer tint.

Very cute little light, I’m in!

I dont have a 16340 light as yet so please count me in.

Thanks for the GAW

Having a 18650 tube option would be nice.

UI seems a bit weird to access red and eco light since you’ll pass through the main light while having memory mode. But the UI for the main light only seems reasonable enough. Nonetheless thanks for the GAW!

Looks like a cool little light. Good to have red on a headlamp.

Interesting little light. Good look.

Looks great. Not sure if I missed it but is there be a pocket clip?

Love the USB charge function and the included battery.

Wish I have one when repairing the car….

Little Tony powerful Monster

I like It!!

I am in!! Thanks!!

nice headlamp can help me in yachting times on nightwatch

I love the magnetic base and red emitter option. I use red leds very often around the house and in hunting. I think this will be a successful light!

Thanks for the giveaway, Cyanskyflashlight!

(I'm not in this one.)

Thank you for the giveaway. Please count me in.
Overall, I think it looks very nice. I would like a moonlight mode and high CRI warm white tint options to be added.

The two low settings are a good choice 25 lumens and 5 lumens.

Yes this is the type of headlight I like. Small and lightweight.

I wish it had a high CRI and a warmer tint. The low mode should be only 2-3 lumen and not 5. I already have a bunch of 16340 batteries so that is good. An included pocket clip would have been nice!

Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to try a Cyansky light.

I like smaller headlights

Small and lightweight, but powerful. I would like to try this one with the brand new fresnel lens :slight_smile:

Perfect size and great specs. Hoping for tint options in this light or one to come.

Thanks for the GAW!