Giveaways Winners Announced【New Release】Mini-size Lightweight Headlamp/flashlight - 1100-lumen, 16340/CR123A battery, only 37g

Cute little headlamp! Hope for high CRI and warmer CCT. Thanks for the GAW, Cyansky!

Nice little headlamp.
:smiley:

Nice design!

It is very nice flaslight, red light also good for fishing.

Love that it has white and red leds in such a small host and that it’s L shaped. Don’t know of any L shaped lights that have both red and White leds

I prefer something lightweight for headlamps and this is a good compromise with the 16340 battery. I’d like to see it in high CRI. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for GAW.
Not sure but from video, it’s tint looks like it on cool side. Would be better if it has warmer optional tint.

That’s a nice little dude.

Thanks for the GAW.

Very nice design. Like the red.
I’m in.

A high CRI LED, 18350 tube and lower low would really make this a winner for me.

looks OK, there's always place for more White / RED LED headlamps.
Small, magnetic tail, USB C rechargeable with the port on the body. Can't say anything about the UI, if I don't play with it for a while.

Looks really nice, and would be very useful because it is so small and light.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Looks good,

Thanks for the giveaway.
This looks really handy for a car-repair light, with the magnetic and usb charging.

Looks great, I appreciate the red emitters, very useful on headlamps!

Thanks for this giveaway.
I don’t have Cyansky lights yet, but this one looks good.
I’m in.

Thanks for the GAW.

I like the addition of red leds to a headlamp. My only concern is onboard charging with CR123 compatibility. You just know someone will plug it in with a non-rechargeable battery.

Pretty handy for such a small flashlight to have both white and red LEDs.

Would be great if it was available with a 4500K or 3000K high CRI emitter.

Thank you for the giveaway, I am in!

Looks pretty nice. I’d love to see neutral or warm white with high CRI. Red is a nice secondary color, and a fun feature in such a small light. Thanks for the giveaway! I’m in.

Looks cute. I’d like a long tube option and a good clip