XTAR 18700 Li-Ions group-buy (Status in 2nd Post)

pp done and pm sent

Duration of promotion is one month. I've updated my post https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72497?page=1#comment-41768 with latest info.

pp and pm sent.

paypal and pm sent.

paypal and pm sent.

order and PM placed

PS: thanks for your effort ledoman!!

Do you know if there is an option at qualitychinagoods to add registered mail to the order?

Didn't asking about that, but probably yes. Contact Serena and let us know the answer.

I sent an email to Serena. I will let you know when I get a response.

Made an order for two pairs of 2600. Sent PM to myself ;-)

Paypal and PM sent.

Foy

Hi Koen,

Payment got. Your order with a small gift will be sent out today
What the hell? :d
Now i’m very curious what that gift is going to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps since the 2400mA are also available at the lower price is anyone else also inclined to buy a pair of these? :d

There were only 7 votes for it and only 2 of them were registered members. I can send their names by PM. Other 5 have only IP addresses instead user name.

For such kind of polls I think we would need ability to restrict voting to members only.

Sorry about being late. I were moving the house and didn't have connection at home for a while.

I would order a pair of 2400 and a pair of 2600 as per my vote to be more precise.

I'll pay for these pairs, or are the 2400's off the offer due to lack of interest?

Read updated beginning of the thread. It's all colorfuly explained. You can buy both, just let me know your final decision after you make the order.

Just paid a total of 26 USD for a pair of 2400 and a pair of 2600 batteries.

Well, Serena replied with this:

I can pay 2 USD more or is it over for me? :)

I think you can still do it (probably 2$ + PP fee), but send mail to Serena to check it out. She is mostly answering early in the morning by European time.