Choose your BLF LT1 Color Preference!

If the additional colors will be coming, first available copies could be for public sale this May?

We hope sooner.

I still have a 1 time use code for amazon.ca, would I be able to use it for a coloured one when they come out? or could we sign up for another group buy?

I kind of want to save some $$ if we can get coloured versions.

It’s only good for the black ones.

I thought black and colored were the same.

So what’re the current plans?
And what can be done to support?

We have not heard much back yet from Sofirn or Barry on the colors. We will look into it soon, i know they had some problems with achieving the colors we wanted.

First photographs of the colored versions:

What color is that? They look good!

UPDATE,March,7,2020-Video added of the Bronze LT1 color sample lantern! >>

For original colors, I voted olive green. I’m kinda liking that bronze, too. But it’s a shame that it’s not a proper bronze; so should be darker. You know, more brown to it. Then it would look amazing! This test bronze looks like some weird mix of copper and gold. Do a true bronze and I’m in!

Or burgundy!

Any updates in the last two months?
How did the global pandemic effect Soshine and the LT1 projects?

Not much updates yet, but will post updates as we get them.

Blaze orange gets my vote but love the others as well

Red will match my wife’s car and my bicycle, blue will match my car, pisol grips/ pocket knife, olive green, matches my camping equipment, orange and green my fishing gear, sand/DE my other pistol grip and pocket knife.
I already bought a black. LOL may get some more for gifts. Blue, Olive green, Red are my favorites.

You can check this image to know how sofirn Desert Tan, and deep green(is it olive green?) look like.

LINK to SP40 in Desert Tan and Green

Those look pretty good! :laughing:

Like them both. Thanks for the preview. Using the black one right now.

The olive green looks almost a bit too dark. Definitely darker than the Coleman green.