Which movie did you watch lastֻ

I’ll see it when it’s available on a platform to which I have access. I’m not going to a theater now, and I have no access to Hulu. I’ve seen quite a few glowing reviews.

Excellent movie. The stasi were a lot like the big tech surveillance state we have now.

Movie 43

“The Humanity Bureau”
This film shows us a dystopian future where citizens of the US are rated by their productiveness towards society.
While this was a straight to DVD release, it is watchable if you like Nicolas Cage or the setting of these type of movies. Not a blockbuster, but also not a complete dud.

I have seen Nomadland and liked it. The trend in the US, generally speaking, shows a rising number of people who want to or have to live in their RVs or vans. Nomadland reflects this trend from the angles of unemployment, poverty, family, and coping with life. I like that the plot was around a female lead and not, as you’d expect, a male.

I don’t know what country you are living in that has a secret federal police force like the Stasi - tasked with framing, smearing and also eliminating political enemies of the autocratic rulers, with no oversight by elected officials, both inside your country and in other countries - but you have my sympathies. That being the case, you are taking a big risk just posting a criticism of them, especially with their high tech resources - take care of yourself.

Ever heard of google?

Big tech has made it their mission to know everything about everyone, not just in the old DDR, but around the whole world. They are not the government, in many ways they are more powerful than governments and they are more than happy to collaborate with with fascist regimes like the CCP to repress their citizens.

And you can keep your sympathies, my country is the USA, a country I have had the honor to humbly defend, in a small way and will continue to do so.

Your ad hominem attacks and off-topic comments violate the forum rules, rather than defending the country. PM sent.

Just a friendly note to all… it takes 2 to “start something”. Had that comment just been left alone, it would’ve been forgotten.

But nope, gotta comment on it, then there’s a back’n’forth, and all Hell breaks loose.

I didn’t respond to the content. I merely reminded of the forum policies, which everyone else here has a right to do.

According to your own reasoning, you couldn’t leave my comment alone and HAD to comment on it, creating more back and forth.

Couldn’t just leave it alone…

BLF Rules:

BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT YOU ALREADY IMPLICITLY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

1. Please don't be rude. Rude people will have their accounts deleted.
  2. Please don't use dirty language, please don't swear, and please avoid lewd(link is external) or risqué(link is external) conversations.
  3. Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.
  4. Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.
  5. Please don't even think about spamming this forum. Spammers will be prosecuted.
  6. Please don't even think about using this forum for illegal activities. Criminals will be prosecuted.
  7. By registering an account, you agree to the BudgetLightForum.com Privacy Policy.
  8. All opinions expressed by users of this website may or may not be accurate, and as such BudgetLightForum.com does not officially endorse them. BudgetLightForum.com does not encourage risky behavior, and will not be responsible for physical, emotional, financial or other damages resulting from the use or misuse of any information or misinformation expressed herein. All users are encouraged to use good judgement before making any physical, financial or other decisions based on the information or misinformation expressed on BudgetLightForum.com.
  9. Have fun.

Happy thoughts :innocent:

Definitely. Only ceedee I plunked down full price without batting an eye, and like 15min after coming out of the theater.

Pretty good flick, but an amazing soundtrack.

“Crown Vic”
Great movie that shows L.A. at night from the perspective of police officers, the dynamics of law enforcement and how to cope with difficult situations.
I really liked the movie!

I saw Scream 4 (2011).

I like this movie.

It's about as good as Part 2.

The acting is very good, and the plot is also nice.

The music is excellent.

The ending is quite satisfying.

Like Part 2, this is a worthy sequel.

Now I will talk about the Scream franchise as a whole.

The best in the series is Part 1.

Also very good are Parts 2 and 4.

Part 3 isn't all that great, but if you like Part 2, you might as well watch Parts 3 and 4.

Some of the songs on the sound track are pretty good.

Ok, so this is technically a tv series but it’s so bad a$$ that I have to share… Primal

Absolutely incredible