10 mm copper SinkPads <----Orders Shipped!

Paypal sent!

10x XP-G

4x XM-L

I have tallied the order now and have requested the invoice from SinkPad so I will be sending payment shortly. Here is the spread sheet. If you have paid me for an order and don't see your name please just let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aim5hgKlxs4-dGp6UVZkLWZnR09WWG8zdXVibzdCSEE&amp;usp=sharing

Just sent PP for 6 XM- L and 4 XP-G, hope I didn’t miss the boat.

Thanks Matt,

Matt

Thats fine ltinifni, I ordered some extra for myself, so your in :)

Just now noticed this thread, too late it seems. However if anything goes south and you need to find a home for 10 XM-L I’ll grab them, thanks.

From the first post:

I think there are going to be plenty for whoever wants them for quite a while. :)

Either Comfy is right or Matt has 1100+ lined up for something he isn’t talking about, selling lights to the Chinese are we? lol

You can still be in. Since I dont have the boards in hand yet, I will extend the presale price to you too :)

Thanks for that. Will PM you to confirm can up to Qty 20 and then take it from there.

Edit: PP sent for 20 XM-L, thanks Matt.

Thanks for doing this.

PP sent

RaceR86............1 xml 9xpg

Thanks

The fun has arrived and all the orders are packed up and will go out with tomorrows mail!

The pre-sale is now closed...Thanks again for everyone who participated.:)

Looks good!

Looking forward to get mine.. :)

ROFLMAO, look how they managed to squeeze their name in on the XM-L pad! :smiley:

Good to see em in, my tiny lights will be suitably impressed I’m sure. :slight_smile:

Thanks again Matt, Pilot, really appreciate it. And thanks to SinkPAD for the BLF support.

+1, My thoughts as well.

Got my little buttons, thanks Matt! While I have turned down a few larger stars to this dimension, seeing 20 of em all at once is kind of a trip! They’re TINY! lol

Same here, arrived fast and in great shape…thanks again.

Got mine too yesterday - look good, and small!

Got mine yesterday, thanks!

Got mine, thx!