10 mm copper SinkPads <----Orders Shipped!

Probably best is to have direct access to the PDF file. Some sort of free file sharing site could be used to host it, like Helios is suggesting too -- I used to recommend sharefile.com, but they are now a paid site, guess since Citrix took them over. Could try dropbox.com, maybe?

Ooops, see them now in google docs - wow, those XML's are tight, but they are 10mm... No spill over pads, but guess no room.

None on the xpg either. Sinkpad also seems to have something against wide traces.

Not sure I understand the need for wide traces. The brass leads on the emitter themselves are miniscule, so how does it matter how wide a trace is? They’re many times larger than the end run anyway.

To reduce resistance wherever we can. Does it hurt the manufacturer to do it? :ghost: See noctigon.

If we’re upgrading to Copper mcpcb, why wouldn’t we get upgraded traces? When it costs nothing? :crown:

VoB: Were you looking for an image of just a sample (1066x688) or the whole board (2163x2085)?

I prefer the xml, cause they couldn’t squeeze on their name. :bigsmile:

Closer to actual size? :smiley:

Either of those pictures is fine Helios, I just wanted there to be a picture in the thread rather than just the link. Thanks man.

WE HAVE LIFT OFF! NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AT PRE ORDER SALE PRICE!

PP is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com

Please be certain you include your BLF handle and quantity of each board you want in PP notes in addition to making your claim here :) Thanks

The price per board is $1.25 per piece. Shipping to the US is $4 and World wide is $7. Boards can be mixed both XML and XPG.

Payment sent for 10 of each. Thanks

Payment sent for 5x xpg boards and 5x xml boards.

Thanks a lot! Good luck with getting the mailing stuff done.

Thanks VB, good luck with it. Some of us needed these a couple years ago. On the tiny lights, the star is the only heat sink in the light. For those mods, the 1.5mm would be best, as the more thickness you have,the more heat sink you have.

I might buy a couple later on, but not right now.

Count me in for 10 XML boards

Paypal payment sent…

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 67C58708LJ2974242)

That’s for 20 XPG and 10 XML with $8 shipping. PM to follow.

Thanks Matt! Really appreciate it, and Thanks to you too, once again, PilotPTK!

PP made for 15 XML's, 10 XPG's. Thanx Matt!

Sent paypal for 10 XML and 20 XPG…

I just sent paypal for 10xpg and 10xml, +shipping to the US, thanks a lot!

Paypal sent for 6 XPG and 6 XML.

money sent for 5 xml + 5 xpg 10mm copper boards with US shipping.

thanks again for offering this.

PP’d you for 10 of each,

Cheers again!

Chris

I'll keep the presale open for just a bit longer. Probly place the order on Tuesday :)

Helios, I see your point and agree that it’d be almost easier to have the trace at least as wide as the contact pad. I really like the Noctigon pads, they seem very neat and well done. Perhaps this is a part of why.

Pay pal sent
10 x XPG
10 x XML