100th post small Givaway "Winner Chosen!"

I wanted one of these as well, but the price seems a little high right now. But IDK?

Thanks PPDB22 :beer:

Convoy L2 hopefully.

Yes. They are nice for the price.
I have the new integrated shelf s3 as well. I don’t have the regular s2 though.

A Supfire M6 with Richards mod 2.

Convoy L2 CREE XM L2 1000LM 26650 4Mode LED Flashlight

I’ll throw my hat in, my BLF D80-SE should arrive shortly, who knows what the next light I’m going to buy is, there are at least 4 on the short list!

Thanks for the GAW. I’m planning to buy a new C8 with the integrated shelf and a convoy L2.

Nice action!
Makes me think about some interesting GAW when I reach 100 posts.
Thanks.

The price is just what could push me to order a real nice DIY package for modding the SRK gold.
So I am in.

The Sunwayman C22C is going to be a present for my wife.

Trying to figure out how I want to configure my S2+ from simon that I learned about through this site.

I’m waiting on mine also:)

You might just decide to keep it for yourself and give your wife your sk68 :wink:
As I have been building lights for people, I have noticed this temptation. When I’m done making a light I always want to keep it for myself. But that might be because I have just started only done a couple lights? I’ll have to ask an elder if that changes:)

I’m NOT in, of course, but I like the idea!

+1

Favoring newbies is a great idea. In many cases, they need a flashlight more than many BLF veterans. Not very long ago, I was in that position myself.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway. I’m looking at the Convoy C8 from Mountain Electronics,

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=80&product_id=427

I really want to get this Nitecore TM16GT Tiny Monster Flashlight - 4 x 18650 | Battery Junction
If the group buy gets it down to around $100 my birthday is end Jan. Maybe it’s doable.

Well let’s see…? Hmmm… What can I sell? :slight_smile:

With the coupon code GBLFA6SE, the price drops from $40 to $30, so that’s more reasonable, to me at least.

That light reminds me of a like 200W LED strip I saw at a farm store earlier this evening, it was being sold for like $120, and it was for attaching to the roof of a vehicle and hooking up to 12v battery. They had a rating of like 9000 lumens on the box, not sure if that’s accurate or not lol.

Good to know!

My next light will be a Supfire M6