12000 Lumen Mega M6 Flashlight - 12x LED - Mountain Electronics

Darn are you serious. I was waiting for round 2. I never got the email once back in stock.
I just checked rmm store a few days ago too.
Guess I’ll wait for round 3.

I finally got it! Here are some shots of the light and beam comparison with the Noctigon Meteor M43

Thanks, your efforts are much appreciated. The beam comparison with the M43 is most interesting. Could you kindly inform us of the LEDs, their tints, and also the version of Carclo optics in the Mega M6?

Yes:

Mega M6 Flashlight – 12x LED – 4× 18650: LED: XP-L HI V2 3B Neutral White - 5000K (Carclo 10507 TIR optics)

Noctigon Meteor M43 Flashlight – 12x LED – 4×18650: LED: XP-G2 S3 3D Neutral White - 4885K

I also did a simple review: Mega M6 Simple Review

got mine today after the promised 3-4 weeks :+1: heats up fast, but man is it bright - and it’s not even night yet. great toy.

I have one of Richard’s original 4 x XM-L2 M6 flashlights.

It certainly is of a nice build and high output.

My only gripe is that with the “Star UI” you cannot turn the light off immediately if you are on medium without doing two button presses of either short or long presses.

Remembering the long or short button presses takes some time to get used to.

These are out of stock and have been that way for ages and I am on the list for one for a mate of mine who does not mind the “Star UI”.

Put a lockout clicky switch in the tail cap, you’ll be able to turn it off at will. :wink: