$18 (not)SST-50 L2 at Dino

Got mine today and it is also XM-L. The drop-in even says XM-L quite plainly on it. And it is 3 modes, but High, Medium, and Strobe, instead of High, Medium, and Low. So next step is to see how much of a refund I can get back from Dino . . .

Are you kidding me? So, the one in the mail coming to Foy is probably an XM-L, too. If it is, Foy will turn the microphone on and sing his Dino Direct song.

rockstarwanabeFoy

I havent used Dyno MISSdirect and wont ever after reading the thread.Hope you guys get sorted

DON…

I ordered two on the 27th of July, still not here. Long time to wait for what is looking more and more like the wrong item.

They’ve started the song and dance with me and want me to submit pictures of the defect. I doubt they would know a SST-50 from an XM-L in general, but the drop-in clearly says UltraFire XM-L on it. So I hope I can get it resolved. The host itself isn’t too bad. The clicky feels pretty good. Inside of the head is anodized, which isn’t good for heat transfer.

If you want to play the Dino game, you gotta do the Dino dance. Just make sure you lead not follow. Polite and persistent work for me.

and by responses here I take it this person delivers. Although now I’m not so sure. :cowboy_hat_face:

I started there cat and mouse refund game. I will except nothing less than a full refund and I am going to pack it with something nasty if they make me mail it back which I will happily do since I am so fed up with this company at this point.

I was offered an $8 dollar gift card for the bait and switch this is unacceptable unless someone on here wants this light for $10 bucks I will even swap the driver out.

I really can’t believe I fell for there BS again.

I am going to start a Paypal dispute.

Has anyone else got any satisfaction form these crooks?

Dino where are you?

I ordered two of these on 27 07 (27 July) 2012 and it is now 14 09 (14 September)

Order # K9588V25-DD

My lights still have not arrived.

A little help would be appreciated.

Thank you. Ian.

Dino and Summer are strangely quiet. I emailed Dino and sent Summer a PM, so far no answer from either. Not looking good.

My two last packets from DD have been arrived very late and both were:

- opened by Chinese customs (or post office?) [Maybe they don't like those "DATE LINE" or "BULB" declarations]

- returned to DD

- re-labeled with real hand-written customs forms

- re-shipped

Maybe this is the reason for your delayed package?

Maybe. I hope so. I have never had a problem with customs before though.

Looks like they sent this light to Me a 13.99 price:

http://us.dinodirect.com/ultrafire-wf504b-led-flashlight-5mode-600lumen-xm-lt6.html?affid=2474

Live chat said I needed to send an email to cs-center@dinodirect.com and they would get back with me. 3 days later, nothing. I also opened a case online and nothing. I guess I’ll give them until Monday, try live chat one more time, then file a PayPal dispute.

It has to be tough to sell a bunch of items like this and then customers want a 100% refund because the description was wrong. But the item still appears on their front page a lot of the time with the same incorrect description. Maybe they are pressing their supplier to give them a bunch of SST-50 drop-ins or cover Dino’s costs of giving refunds?

I also posted a review warning people that this was not a SST-50. A day later it had not posted, so I wrote another review, and it has not posted either. But they have 37 fake reviews. I may try posting a review where I write the same things but give them a recommendation or more stars so that it might slip through.

They have other similar lights with SST-50 LED’s that are around $33. I think they just blew this and don’t want to deal with the consequences.

I also had to start a Paypal dispute since all they will do for me is offer me an $8dollar gift card. I have absolutely no use for a T6 XML drop in. Update to follow.

then they have this:

http://us.dinodirect.com/superfire-l2-sst-50-1200lumens-led-flashlight-1-18650.html

E1320, if you still have the light I will take you up on your offer. PM me if you like.

Since I opened up a Paypal dispute I have to wait and make sure I don’t have to send it back. I have no use for a DD gift card I am done doing business with them.

Okay, no worries. Keep me in mind if you do want to get rid of it. :bigsmile: