18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

An educated guess is about all you can do unless you have Mitko’s briefcase…

You didn’t but your quote from Mitko did :wink:

Where is the X6 Stubby Triple or the parts to make one available?

The short tube is the one in this thread obviously, but I believe there is a heat sink you have to buy that is custom. Everything else is off the shelf. If you PM DBcustom, he should be able to help out more. I think it looks like a bulldog light, all head, no ass. I like the look….

This thing looks great!!! The body looks like the A6 shorty (which I already have) with a bigger head. Thanks for the heads-up.

Richard at mtnelectronics.com can probably fix you up with the 32mm Noctigon and the emitters already on it, he’ll also have the CUTE-3 optic from Ledil, I think. The spacer/heat sink will come from Nitro here on the forum.

The 32mm Noctigon will have to be sanded or filed down a little to fit in the pill of the X6, the center will need to be drilled out (the middle emitter thermal pad) for the wires to come through. That’s about it. Boom! ~3000 lumens. (give or take depending on some variables)

The X6 itself can be found at BangGood or directly through the manufacturer on AliExpress.

Total should be in the $50 range, with an FET+1 driver running the show. (Richard also has these or you can swap the driver from a BLF Special A6)

Edit: Here’s the manufacturer’s thread on the X6, link to Ali Express at the beginning of his thread.

BangGood complete Eagle Eye X6

BangGood Eagle Eye X6 host kit

Noctigon XP32 32mm direct thermal path triple mcpcb (2 pcs)

Ledil CUTE-3 SS 35mm Optic

mtnelectronics 32mm Noctigon (per each)

The 32mm triple board can take XP-G footprint, so any XP-G2, XP-L or XP-L HI or Nichia 219B or 219C will fit it. Pick your pizen.

Edit II: Sorry, here’s Nitro’s thread on the X6 spacer for a triple, info is there for his sales thread as well.

they came but not useable out of the bag you have to get rubber rings for it first this is kinda boring if you get half stuff how much rubber rings in bulk cost ?? ? charge more but supply a ready to sue product not make one go out and buy stupid rubber rings and waste time value for 1000 times worth the rings

Aren’t there just about always extra o-rings included with the light when you get it? I have bags and bags of o-rings and lanyards from X6’s that I’ve modified… aren’t you also taking off the stock tube and putting the shorty on? Remove the o-rings from the stock tube, put them on the shorty, bingo! Good to go…

I was just getting ready to ask if anybody had received theirs yet. I’m ignorant. Does one need an O-ring on each end of the tube? It won’t work without it? When one gets new light how many extra O-rings usually come with it,1? I do recall reading recently that these hosts are lacking them. Quite an over/undersight if u ask me, sup wit dat?

DB customs you saved the day !!!

yeha you right every light got them i jsut aleays keep the boxes somewhere with all stuff in there and never ever look at it

thanks !!!

We’re talking tubes here, not hosts. So yeah, while it’s still an oversight it’s not a big deal since you’ll be replacing an existing tube that actually does have o-rings on it. They interchange in about 2 seconds. :wink:

Good deal Jack-bkk, we can all breathe easier now. Whew! :wink: :smiley:

Fwiw the o-rings that came with my A6 work on my X6 and vis versa even though they differ in ID/OD so plenty of them available for spares.

anybody have a link for I can buy the proper size o-rings for the BLF A6 shorty tube, don’t have anything that fits

thanx

Post #933 in this thread has a couple of links. Still working on getting them from Bangood.

thank you

Any Eta for the bare tubes?

No, the ETA will be a bit longer on the bare tubes. They are coming though…. I will update as soon as I find out.

Has anyone gotten their short tubes yet?

Received 3 BLF A6 short tubes 2 days ago. Quality looks great. Fits my A6s nicely. The only thing I haven’t done yet is pull out my 18350s and test to make sure they complete the circuit.

Just to confirm, there are no o-rings. I just slapped on extras that I have.

Also received my red and blue short tubes.

Thanks for putting this together. Great product, great price and great times.

Yes, a couple of days ago. Fit and color are fine and I’m running E-fest 18350’s at the moment. This makes the light more pocket friendly, especially when sitting. As mentioned, no O-rings (didn’t expect any) so I used extras that came with the A6.

I'd like 1 BLF A6 bare shorty tube please.