[2023-03-20] Some additional forum features added

Threads made by “ignored” people are still visible. When the thread is opened it says “ignored content” in the OP. Ideally I would not see these threads in “latest,” which was the intent of ignoring the authors.

Test

Good point. :+1: I just implemented a way to hide them. You might need to reload BLF in the browser to get the latest implementation.

3 Thanks

Looks like it worked. Thanks sb.

1 Thank

@sb56637 would be possible to add a collapsible text box? They’re very useful for excess detail, like code or lots of large images, etc. that some people might want to skip over easily, especially on mobile. Should be implementable in pure HTML and javascript without addons etc.

So like spoiler ( ”hide detail”) but not collapsed by default ?

Well, really, either would be fine, both have their advantage/disadvantage (checks editor tools to make sure I didn’t just miss a spoiler button that does what I described)

Spoiler / or whatever you want to call it

This text will be hidden

"yeah there is the ”hide detail" thing

Usually referred as spoiler

2 Thanks

Good point, that’s why @wolfgirl42 didn’t find it. I just changed the menu option name to Spoiler.

1 Thank
Summary

Ah, I have to click the settings icon to get to the spoiler option. I completely missed that and was trying ||foo|| and [spoiler] and stuff before I saw it :woman_facepalming:

Thanks.

1 Thank