[28-JUN-2013] How's the site behaving for you today? [UPDATED]

18:58 CDT… taking about 5 seconds to open a thread…

I got a 404 not found error for about a minute just about right now. :slight_smile:

same. just got it back

404 errors at 20:03 CDT when opening threads…

Hi Mr Admin,

sometimes I got 404 not found error during browse pages.
also when click to subscribe, got this message:

An HTTP error 404 occurred.
http://budgetlightforum.com/flag/flag/subscription_subscribed/13704?destination=node%2F13704&token=fed6a821250d84fa6a346c3c912ca595

Sorry, that was me. :confused:

+1

Clicking “Recent Posts” link is not bad, but clicking the “Forums” link in the upper-left pane takes ~15 seconds for me :(…

Sorry about the 404 error, that was a stupid mistake of mine.

I may being a nit picky, but I think I can feel a 2-3 second lag time before a page loads, and this started happening just after the 404 error I think. Before that it was really fast.

Thanks for all your efforts SB! :slight_smile:

Edit: I think it’s better now, about a second delay.

Strange - after yesterdays & last nights 502 glitches, I’ve been getting instantaneous responses all day.

It’s as fast (or faster) than ever for me! :~

That’s my objective at least. :smiley:

Much better now thanks - comes up fast

Seems to be working well now.

Update: 28-JUN-2013 @ 10:00 PM [GMT –05:00]
Well, it’s been another long day. Thanks for sticking around. I recently made yet another important change to the configuration (for anyone who cares: dropped APC in favor of XCache) which seems to have been the root of the instability problem, or at least one of the roots… Anyway, I’m going to leave it like this for the time being. Please do continue to leave your observations here. Thanks!

I gotta say, tonight it is fast and stable.

Foyapproved - this configuration.

welldoneFoy

Thanks a lot Foy! Sorry for the hassles recently.

working good for me. things load up right away when clicked.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function lock_init() in /var/www/drupal6/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 1150

just a min ago

Sorry, that was me. :cowboy_hat_face: