3 crazy Wallbuys June holidays

Neither does anyone else.

The bottom line is, Wallbuys is a pretty sketchy outfit.

If you’re willing to lose sleep over it and gamble on MAYBE getting a bit of a bargain on something you may or may not ever get, and may or may not be genuine or as-advertised, then you might be interested.

Otherwise do like 99.9% of the rest of us - roll your eyes and shop from the reputable sellers. Your chances of being satisfied go up exponentially.

Yes they are on avoid list, their representative not allow to sell anything here.
But I think BLF members is not prohibited to talk about them, as long as not their shill.
Imo, unless there’s rule that stated can’t talk about them, then no problem.

Some prices increased… The TN31 e.g. was ~80$ last time… Now its 108$

@Tumbleweed48, Thanks, i’m new to this forum, and i got no idea what are reputable sellers sadly, i only know Fast Tech and CNQG.

Not trying to offend or bust anyones balls here. But if a seller has made the avoid list & been banned. There’s A reason. SB doesn’t put the ban hammer on people without proof. Just my take… But once this has occured,any post made about the banned seller is shill. ( To me ) It matters little though… I won’t buy from them. Others are free to do as they wish.

Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

I've gotten some lights from Wallbuys and even though they have a bad reputation, I have no issues with them so far. No worse or better than DX or KD or most of the Chinese sellers.

No sellers, Chinese or otherwise, took me for a sucker:

(Message on Paypal dispute)
From Seller
2/5/2013

Dear [Sucker]

Can you tell me your order number. We have a holiday, if possible, you can contact us in February 19th, if your order is a problem and you can wait until we find out in February 19th,

we will repeat your order,
and will send a small gift for you.

Thank you for your understanding,

I am still waiting for a small/free gift and the repeat order.

I have also bought a few lights from WB. I have had one problem that was handled quickly and professional. I had no problem communicating with Cherry and the response times where the fastest I have experienced with Overseas sellers. Usually 12hrs or less. The products I have received have been packaged well and in perfect working order. The ban happened for other reasons that didn’t have nothing to do with quality of products or service.

Here we go again…

I have two transactions with WB so far. The first was a typing practice in the ‘Instant Kill’ promo of which I ‘killed’ a ceramic knife set for $10 (very nice quality, btw), but none from the items I really wanted, and when there was a computer glitch in which I got a $49 SWM D40A. Both had arrived at about as fast as the usual Chinese shipping times. Well, so far they are at par with all the rest of the Chinese vendors that I bought something with so my buying life goes on with them until…

RED CARD TO WALLBUYS !!!

(Red card in soccer.)

sorotantaz” in Wallbuys.com [AVOID]:

“an update to my case where one of two rooks has a plain glass lens, not AR coated. sent email and made video for them just to get continuous replies that both lens are the same. just got tired and waste time, I said to them this is the first and last order from WB.”

“what really piss me off is the fact that the CS denied the flaw in the goods.”

The YEZL Y7 I got during the last sale I got in 9 days. That’s a heck of a lot faster than what they used to be.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote in WB buying experience :

“Ok I will describe my Wallbuys Christmas buying experience.”

“I think they suck. And that is being polite. I rate them about as bad as Dino-Defect.”

“I won’t be buying from them again even if they give me 75% off.”

“You guys are pathetic. Terrible service.”

The reason that I know of for the ban was not following the rules at BLF. So SB gave them chances to comply and they continued to break the rules so they where banned.
I have followed WB threads here since they appeared here. I have noticed that there are problems that don’t seem to ever get resolved. A lot of them have got fixed though. So I know before every order there is a chance I maybe next on the complaint list that never gets what I payed for. Its a chance I knowingly take.
I was simply stating my (2 cents) experiences with WB. I can not speak for all customers especially since I know there has been problems. The choice has to be your own. As of right now for me they have been excellent, that could change with the very next order. I have had DOA problems with DX before that never got resolved, I chose not to ever order from them again. So I can not blame you for your decision. Seems to be a bit of luck with how complaints are handled no matter where you buy.

Thanks Kresiler for posting these deals. I will stay out of the rest of it but there is no harm in posting a link to a sale.

This isn’t CPF (yet). If you don’t like WB, don’t buy from them, just ignore this thread and continue with your life.

I like WB and have got some great deals. I enjoy their sales even if I rarely get anything. It’s like a gamble without the risk of losing money, just time. If I don’t have the time to waste, I give it a pass. If I’m bored and happen to be home, I will give it a shot.

I suggest that nobody tries to participate in the sale however. It will make my chances a little better.

Yea I did say that. And I ain’t telling anyone to buy from them here. I seen a deal and had a change of heart.

Have you ever done that?

Just goes to show never say never.

All I can say this last deal I got was a steal for $15 shipped. A YEZL Y7 flashlight, 2 protected batteries and wall charger for that price made me bite. Did’nt even think I had a chance to get one with only 3. They got it to me as fast if not faster than FastTech does. That’s all I’m saying.

Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

Cons:

A desperate and unscrupulous seller

Started business on BLF with lying shills pretending to be pleased customers

Reports of poor customer service and dishonesty

Complete disrespect of rules for commercial sellers on BLF
Before being banned was spamming BLF users via private message system

Why then are you keep repeating — tantamount to disputing ???!!! Were you “simply” stating your 2 cents?

That’s mighty magnificent of you! Again, why then are you keep repeating you had good service?