3 crazy Wallbuys June holidays

The YEZL Y7 I got during the last sale I got in 9 days. That’s a heck of a lot faster than what they used to be.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote in WB buying experience :

“Ok I will describe my Wallbuys Christmas buying experience.”

“I think they suck. And that is being polite. I rate them about as bad as Dino-Defect.”

“I won’t be buying from them again even if they give me 75% off.”

“You guys are pathetic. Terrible service.”

The reason that I know of for the ban was not following the rules at BLF. So SB gave them chances to comply and they continued to break the rules so they where banned.
I have followed WB threads here since they appeared here. I have noticed that there are problems that don’t seem to ever get resolved. A lot of them have got fixed though. So I know before every order there is a chance I maybe next on the complaint list that never gets what I payed for. Its a chance I knowingly take.
I was simply stating my (2 cents) experiences with WB. I can not speak for all customers especially since I know there has been problems. The choice has to be your own. As of right now for me they have been excellent, that could change with the very next order. I have had DOA problems with DX before that never got resolved, I chose not to ever order from them again. So I can not blame you for your decision. Seems to be a bit of luck with how complaints are handled no matter where you buy.

Thanks Kresiler for posting these deals. I will stay out of the rest of it but there is no harm in posting a link to a sale.

This isn’t CPF (yet). If you don’t like WB, don’t buy from them, just ignore this thread and continue with your life.

I like WB and have got some great deals. I enjoy their sales even if I rarely get anything. It’s like a gamble without the risk of losing money, just time. If I don’t have the time to waste, I give it a pass. If I’m bored and happen to be home, I will give it a shot.

I suggest that nobody tries to participate in the sale however. It will make my chances a little better.

Yea I did say that. And I ain’t telling anyone to buy from them here. I seen a deal and had a change of heart.

Have you ever done that?

Just goes to show never say never.

All I can say this last deal I got was a steal for $15 shipped. A YEZL Y7 flashlight, 2 protected batteries and wall charger for that price made me bite. Did’nt even think I had a chance to get one with only 3. They got it to me as fast if not faster than FastTech does. That’s all I’m saying.

Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

Cons:

A desperate and unscrupulous seller

Started business on BLF with lying shills pretending to be pleased customers

Reports of poor customer service and dishonesty

Complete disrespect of rules for commercial sellers on BLF
Before being banned was spamming BLF users via private message system

Why then are you keep repeating — tantamount to disputing ???!!! Were you “simply” stating your 2 cents?

That’s mighty magnificent of you! Again, why then are you keep repeating you had good service?

Well that’s sort of a dumb question. Because I did have good service from WB.
You made me repeat it again. :stuck_out_tongue:
If my next order goes to s* I will be sure and post it here. That’s what the forum is suppose to be for. We share our experiences with sellers and discuss flashlights. I expressed mine about WB and you have expressed yours many times.
That’s all I’m going to say.
Kreisler, thanks for keeping us up to date on the new sales. :slight_smile:

When you post your experience for the first time, you are sharing your experience. But when you post again — because I “made” you repeat — you are disputing, not sharing. Also I expressed mine only once, not many times. The three others I posted are quoting others, not mine.

Olight I6 for $10.

Thanks for letting us know, Kreisler. Too late for me but maybe someone will get lucky.

To all the Wallbuys bashers, if you don’t like them fine, don’t buy from them. But stop polluting every Wallbuys sale thread that comes along.

Looks like I’ll be adding to my wallbuys piles again (and paypal disputes). Thanks kreisler!

yes that looks like the best deal of them all for sure. I got one on their last sale for $22ish and I love it for that price! Its became my new favorite work light. But for $10 that’s incredible! I want to try for another one. and with a stock of 6 a person has a chance :slight_smile:

It was also one of my fastest shipped lights yet. 8 days from buying it to my door, impressive.

I guess the real issue is…what does the AVOID rating on the website mean? Does it mean the AVOID’d website is absolutely scorned from existence, and association with said website brings the scorn upon you as well? A situation where we stand up as a group, to use our buying power to show how our market should be treated.

Or…does the AVOID rating act as a guide, allowing BLF’ers to see what could POSSIBLY happen if they take the risk and order in spite of what people have recommended.

I can see either situation justified, and no matter how it’s handled, some form of forum consensus would negate quite a few negative threads I’ve read lately.

Why are we defending or attacking relating to buyer and seller issues?
I believe each and everyone have their freedom to choose where and what they want to buy from. That’s the freedom of buyers.
Sellers can also choose and decide what deals or items they wish to market and their own marketing methods.

There are places that we love to buy from and there are places that we dislike.

Its not only because of pricing. There are many factors that we are aware.

So, its your choice. And Freedom…

Back to the op, what is all the hoopla with them cubes??

Well said, there does seem to be a certain Culture here amongst some Members that if you Purchase from a certain Person or Company (that they don’t like) you leave yourself open for ridicule and comments like ” hope you get what you deserve”. Maybe you will have a Bad Experience, but it is still you’re choice to make, and you shouldn’t be “Cannon Fodder” because you have good experiences with a particular Company and want to make Purchases from them. Giving you advice is one thing (that is what the Forum is about), but running down people because they still decide to purchase from a seller that has so far looked after them, just sucks. If you have a Good Rapport with a particular Dealer, just use them, there is always 2 sides to every story. Take Advice, but don’t take Abuse.

Well…they’re square and colorful…who could resist? :wink:

Now, don’t get me started on this subject, again,
my dragon balls start to itch when I hear that word “Wall*”
:stuck_out_tongue: