3 volt XHP50.2

I ordered 100pc a few days ago, and will have them listed in my shop as soon as they land :slight_smile: Shipping will be around $3.85 to the USA :slight_smile:

Will you get the same tint as Cutter?

Very interesting, when a 5000k version is found let me know, I am very interested.

I have not seen these 3 volt xhp’s before. Has their existance been discussed here at BLF before? Or is this the first time we hear about it?

Yes…

I am sure someone has mentioned this by now but the 3V versions of this LED are found in the part number by the A after all the 0’s in the middle:

XHP50B-00-0000-0 A 00J4051

Normal 6v/12v versions have a D in that spot.

Is there any with different color temperature such as 5000k 4500k or 4000k?

If it does go ahead I think I’ll stick to one emitter (16mm PCB). I’ll be happy paying up front.

They are available in 0 Bins(7-8k), 1 bin, 2 bins(5700k) and 5000K, whats the preferred tint in 5k?

Guys
For those unfamiliar with our new site. I need to clarify a couple of points. The old site was mounted in Perth and the provider was hacked to the point we could not recover all accounts. order history etc. If you plane to purchase I recommend you create a new account with your current/updated details and order once logged in.
Order details. If you order emitters only they will ship immediate, if you order mounted on MCPCB, you need to assume min of 1-3 working days for assembly/test.It does not take 3 days to assemble however our production line is fully loaded so thats the current assembly time
I hope this is clear
Cheers
Mark

3D is the most popular 3 bin for sure but also one of the most popular tints overall.

I think there is a BLF-wide consensus on 3D
(pretty special actually, usually there is no consensus at all :slight_smile: )

welight - I'm confused - I see no way to create an account on your new site, and no idea if I'm logged on or not.

So, pleaseeeeee help!

And please tell me if the free shipping option to the US is legitimate or not, and if you are going to process my order with the free shipping option. Pleaseeeee let me know, please?

Out of those you listed, I'd prefer 5000K, but below the BBL, hopefully 3D. I'd prefer warmer at 4000K, but 5000K (3D) is pretty good.

Edit/Update: Ok - Mark helped me out big time - my account is setup on Cutter now. I owe him now

He told me CREE can only offer 3B tints right now. Not sure how they will look, not ideal, but I'd try them when he gets them in.

Yes the slice & dice works for the 50.2 as well as the 70.2 as I have done it on several of them.

I’d be in for 2 of each on 16 & 20mm stars, if this goes ahead.

Anyone know if you can make any of the optics available fit this LED? Looking at the 32mm Tpad 3 up option for a build I want to try and some single 16mm for a S2+ or A6 to try instead of triples.

Most XM-L Optics will work with these, I did some testing some time ago and most would work, the beam just didn’t always look as good as I wanted.

3A tint would be awesome…!

I am working on it. The XML version of cute 3 hits the domes on XHP50. So far the best one I have found is the XRE Medium version of the cute 3. They have a bit wider opening. They are flawless with XHP50 gen 1, but the gen2 has a slight bit of an extra ring around the beam. The hot spot is good, but I would still like to find something better.

If you guys find any 3x optics that work well with this emitter I would be very pleased to know about them.

I would be in for a couple.