30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights

+1

Excellent ideas. That would be a big hit for sure. I have several triple convoys. These changes would make a already great light even better.

Id like to add, a pilotdog68 lighted tailcap would also be an awesome new feature.

Yes, I would absolutely be in for this! I bet he could sell hundreds, easily. Honestly, if the financing is really Simon’s biggest concern, I bet something like that would be such a popular buy that you could get folks to pre-pay, or at least make a “down-payment”. I feel like he’s respected enough around here that folks would trust him with that arrangement.

I would love a smaller EDC light by Convoy, 1xAA/14500.

if there is a group buy on any of the ideas stated above: I am really interested!

Big thanks to Simon for all the work and high quality lights, they are great.

I would love that too, but for AA use there is no high quality standard (15mm) driver, like the standard 17mm NANJG lineair drivers for the li-ion lights. And as far as I know, Simon is not into driver design (yet).

In that case a host alone would be sufficient for us. overall sales numbers would take a hit though because some people wouldn’t be able to deal with building their own drivers and assemble the light.

It’s just I don’t want to spend 20 bucks on a different brand when I know Convoy would be in a similar price range with better quality.

I’m waiting for this, hope Simon sees the need… a Convoy quality 14500 size light would be excellent. It seems like the BLF X5 is going to be a hit, its a good example. But a 14500 size tube light would also be great - nice & compact. So, maybe the Convoy C8 & S2 but just in miniature form? I’m a fan of the SMO reflectors…

But can X5 be bought separately?

Not yet. In fact it can’t be bought anywhere yet since it’s a new design specifically created for that group buy. I think most of us kind of expect it to become a common light though and not die with the group buy, but there’s no guarantee of that.

Thats why it would be a winner if Simon can do the Convoy version of the X5… and maybe a mini S2 also :slight_smile:

Just received the Convoy L2 I purchased from Banggood. Went for a hour long walk in the dark using the flashlight and I can not find one bad thing about it. Home run Mr. Mao. The low mode is great for walking at night. The flashlight has very good throw and side spill. I am a happy customer.

S2+ UV
Ordered: 10/31/2015
Tracking is still not active 31 days later

I’m very disappointed with this order. This is GearBest-level bad. In the future, I will always recommend buying from BangGood if you are interested in Convoy products arriving in a timely fashion. Hopefully they will start stocking the S2+ UV soon.

I ordered this flashlight from Simon on 11/11 and the tracking (to Germany) is active since 11/21, you should contact Simon.

Regards, Juergen

What are the coupon guys?

The coupon mentioned in the title of the thread is old and no longer active. However, I believe Simon may be giving a discount if you mention that you are from BLF in the order notes.

PD68 is referring to this thread.

Whoa! No comparison between Simon and Gearbest. Simon is straight up and very good to us and has no control over tracking or shipping..none. If he gives a tracking number it is legit AND shipped...whether you see it or not. The shipper's computer system sucks, as they all do, and that is all there is to it. Your order will arrive.

Whoa. 2 bugsy’s. Lol

So funny enough, I got the order the today. Tracking still doesn’t work, but apologies to Simon for comparing him to GearWorst.

I think you should leave it untouched on the kitchen counter 'til Christmas!

I purchased a few Convoy M1’s from Fasttech years ago and later sold them. I thought they had many good qualities but believed $100.00 18650 stock flashlights just had to be better. After having some experience with $100.00 18650 flashlights I realized what gems Convoy flashlights are. I guess I am just a bit slow. :slight_smile: What drove the last nail in for my realization was my purchase of the new L2 model now sold out at Simon’s store. I purchased mine from Banggood. Super bright and very well made. I am currently waiting on two S2+ models and two S3 models purchased from Simon’s store. One S2+ is the green version. The larger Chinese flashlight manufactures make wonderful products but the most value and quality for your money is found with Convoy flashlights IMHO.