30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights

I think that we’ll test the validity of that statement :)…

Can you sell 25 mm copper plates?

no ,i dont have 25mm copper plate

Thanx Simon!

So if I order CREE XML2 T6 1B w/c is 5 pcs minimum, can I order 1 at 25 mm, 2 at 20 mm and 2 at 16 mm?

yes ,of course

Hi convoy-flashlight, just saw the statement under your “Shipping & Payment”

Could you please tell us, if Tracking is provided for any Free Shipping item?

Thank you.

HI,defaultly i use China post air mail.and i will give you track number ,

Thank you. Do you have a rule, to decide what item will be provided with tracking number? For example, if order is total $5, will you still send with tracking number?

all order will supply tracking number.

Can you make a special page for blf on the xm-l2 502b so the price is $10.88? Thank you.

it will show 50% discount 2 days later because of aliexpress system

currently only by adjustting the amount after placing the order.

That’s great Simon! Just got back. :slight_smile:

I already placed my order of 5 pcs CREE XML2 T6 1B. This is what I wrote in the message:
“Hi Simon! I would like to order 1 in 25 mm plate, 2 in 20 mm plates and 2 in 16 mm plates = 5 pcs in all. Thanx! - Nightbird95 of BLF”

Thanx! :bigsmile:

only $10.56 AAA Tactical mini torch

When someone puts a direct drive P60 at 5A the data is not false and this one because the false one.

if you want 1300LM,the current will be 3000mA,
but the heat will be huge.
how can a 26.5mm lamp works under the 3000mA current?

Depends on what responsibility each owner takes for that, but you can't say such lumen outputs can't be reached, many here know.

no , you misunderstood.
i’m not mean the XML2 U2-1A cannot ountput 1000LM.

i’m just mean if the 502b torch use 3000MA current ,of course it can reach 1000LM.
but the heat is huge .the current is unreasonable

On aliexpress or other B2C store ,you will found some seller say his 502b can output 1000LM,do you believe it?

If so ,the torch will be Short-lived,

If I do not take into account the heat,i can use amc 7135*8.