30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights

I misunderstood nothing, the text you have does not have a precise explanation just an interpretable one, which you can turn how you want to.

My UltraFire 502B has a tail cap reading of 2220 mA at 4.17 volts. At 3.322 Vf, the LED should be getting about 2787 mA but since its only XM-L T6, its OTF is only about 717 lumens. (I hope my calculations are right)

Yes its bright but it gets hot very easilly. Although I added layers of aluminum foil and thermal grease in the space between its drop-in and its head, I still don’t use high for too long. :slight_smile:

OK, i will edit it again.

but pls believe me,i use AMC 7135*3 Just to make him more reasonable

but pls believe me,i use AMC 7135*3 Just to make him more reasonable
[/quote]

Yeah sure, that's fine no problem.

how crazy :open_mouth:

+1 IMO that’s what being a flashaholic is all about. :slight_smile:

That’s what many of us in BLF want - more current, more lumens, more lux… and so on. J)

Maybe a ‘crazy’ idea for you but if you want to do business with the ‘crazies’, you have to think like one. :wink:

You don't even need to think like us Simon. Just understand that if you provide lights like this many of us will be happy to buy them from you.

I think your image with text is great: shows what they are driven at to sell normally and you specified 500lm at 1000mA. Its true it CAN be driven at higher to get more lm, but that doesn’t tend to happen with usual sellers…

Yes people here usually want more power and less efficiency: I’d like this light more too and want to buy a few if it was 3.5A high, 1A med, .5A low or something similar…it allows you to use the highest reasonable power for a few minutes if you want it. :slight_smile: But, you are right, the “random general public” probably shouldn’t be offered the light as a standard or they would leave it on and melt things or start fires on accident…

I was only guessing why, maybe its only efficiency in the manufacturers minds, but I think if kids started burning things down with a flashlight we’d have sensational news stories about the “dangerous Li-ion flashlights from China” over here. Could be manufacturers want to avoid this (we probably do too so some idiot politician doesnt use banning Li-ions as a way to show he’s “doing something”).

Making a P60 drop in is pretty easy, give it a try sometime.

non-constant current driver can reach 5A…….

Yes, if you made that 4.5-5A high instead, there may even be more interest from people here.

i have asked the driver manufacture,it is hard to produce 7135*12 (diameter 17MM),Handmade is inefficient

so only non-constant current driver can meet the requirement

7135 chips are constant current regulators, and make a constant current driver. convoy-flashlight is referring to a direct-drive (non-constant current) driver that does not regulate current at all.
I see his point about a 12x not fitting on a 17mm board, and to have someone add parts would not be efficient.

convoy-flashlight, if you can find out how much extra it would be to have someone stack the extra chips on your driver, you might find some buyers here on BLF. Many of us regularly add chips to drivers ourselves, but there are a lot of people that want to and cannot (no tools, no soldering experience, “what happens if I get flux on a capacitor?”, etc.).

have hi med low strobe sos ,too.

direct driver is cheaper than constant current driver.
i dont like to print “fire” on flashlights.

do you know LD29 LD25 driver? The company who produce them will send me some direct driver sample several days later.

Of course the direct driver is easy to buy in China , those driver is very very cheap but low quality.