30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights

I’m familiar with LD29, not a bad DD driver. I forget if it has PWM in med and low though.
I like the way Simon thinks with the not putting the word “fire” on a flashlight. I LOL’d at that one. :smiley:
A DD driver should be cheaper, so the Tom E special will be a little lower cost hand warmer than the normal light :wink:

no pwm in LD29 or LD25

No PWM is also a big plus.

What’s that meaning? it means good or bad?

People here dont like PWM, especially since some people are sensitive to the flashing. I can see it with my peripheral vision when looking side to side and it tends to make me feel a little queasy when I use it for a long time when moving quickly through terrain on certain flashlights (probably depends on the frequency of flashes).

When someone says that something is a big plus means it is good.

thanks ,i see.
and thank b42’s reply

The East-092 is a robust direct drive driver with hi-med-low-strobe-SOS modes.

High enough PWM at med and low, so not really noticeable. (meaning that it’s good)

FastTech used to have it here: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001752/1127405-3v5v-5-mode-led-flashlight-direct-drive-driver-cir

If you look for the East-092, make sure it’s the good one. There was a bad East-092 type driver sold alone and in some lights that would not drive much current (less than 1A).

Very true. The poor performance was the reason why FT pulled it.

Also there are some reports of underdriven HD2010’s… but FT say it’s unrelated to the driver issue.

hi ,I have been successfully applied PAYPAL account

my paypal is ok now

Is this AAA flashlight can use li-ion/10440?

no,only 1.5V aaa battery can be used

Thanks for adding PayPal...

I think now more people will buy from you!

aliexpress do not support paypal
so buying items through paypal remittance

So how do we make order if want to pay using paypal, can do it via email or pm?

of course

May be of interest in regards to the topic on hand…

Group buy of the 7135*8 (2.8A) option ?

???